It never ceases to amaze me
990 5 2016-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99986539 ft
Australia

Here in Australia one of our bggest TV Channels The 9 Network last night on their News was promoting how great it was, some nitwit had as a photographer, discovered the drone.....
They had shots of him flying over crowded beaches , public area's and all sorts of illegal places, and at the same time praising him for his artistic work.....even plugging his from the air art exibition that is on at the moment......
I am betting and hopping he gets a visit from the aviation department......bugger me these idiots make life very hard for the rest of us......and ch9 themselves using drones should know better than to promote ilegal activity like this.
2016-4-23
Use props
Stephen Marley
lvl.2

Australia

Go channel 9, you have to be kidding this story

2016-4-23
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

This would the the same organisation which funded a botched child abduction ('recovery') stunt in Lebanon.

2016-4-23
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

It's plastered all over Instagram as well.
These "best of" accounts showing the most horrendous 1000 feet + shots over mega cities from "professional" photographers. More like professional idiots if you ask me.
It's a matter of time before something really bad happens and people get hurt.

Hong Kong

Hong Kong
2016-4-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Linolens Posted at 2016-4-24 14:21
It's plastered all over Instagram as well.
This "best of" accounts showing the most horrendous 1000  ...

Linolens, here in China pilots don't really face to much restrictions about the drones so people flying wherever they want... but i believe they will stop it soon
2016-4-25
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-25 17:36
Linolens, here in China pilots don't really face to much restrictions about the drones so people f ...

I'm well aware mate.
And I also hope it stops soon.
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules