Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to use wifi as a control unit?
1094 5 2016-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gelberdev
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,
my name is Luick I am 14 years old and from Germany and i built a boat.
First I controlled it with a sender and a recevier but now i want to control it with an Android Smartphone.
The app is finished but i don t know how to connect it about wifi with the boat.
My first idea was to connect about SSH to a Raspberry pi which is connected to the "Servos" on the baot.
But that was not the perfect solution because SSH is very slow and you can only turn the "Servo" maximal right or maximal left.

Now I want to know what the DJI Drones are using?

Sry for my bad English.

Thanks in advance.

2016-4-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Luick!  Your project seems to be very interesting.  DJI drones are using 2.4Ghz  frequency to transfer RC signal
2016-4-24
Use props
gelberdev
lvl.1

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-25 14:40
Hi Luick!  Your project seems to be very interesting.  DJI drones are using 2.4Ghz  frequency to tra ...

Thank you ;)
But with which devices they are communicating? Can you give me some examples in form of a link or something like this?
I mean an Ebay link or something like that?

2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

gelberdev@gmail Posted at 2016-4-25 22:44
Thank you ;)
But with which devices they are communicating? Can you give me some examples in form  ...

Your best bet it to research the internet for your boat and controlling it with an app.And it sounds like fun stuff that you are doing.
2016-4-25
Use props
gelberdev
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-4-26 06:09
Your best bet it to research the internet for your boat and controlling it with an app.And it sound ...

But the boat is completely built by my self. Thanks for your answer ;)
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

gelberdev@gmail Posted at 2016-4-26 21:54
But the boat is completely built by my self. Thanks for your answer ;)

No problem.
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules