No Apple app ???????
1996 9 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bevin.lealand
lvl.2

Philippines

Just about to load the App and it's missing and looked for the Spec and no Apple products listed anywhere.?
2015-1-16
Use props
tim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328684 ft
United Kingdom

This has all been updated today unfortunately. Looks like something has gone wrong with the Enterprise issue...
2015-1-16
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

IOS App is not officially available at the moment. We are working hard to bring it alive and it's on the way.
Thanks for your support and patience!
2015-1-16
Use props
mail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

Last night the Apple App was listed, but I was unable to download it. I hope it will be back soon.
2015-1-16
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

mail@le-ber.de Posted at 2015-1-16 21:13
Last night the Apple App was listed, but I was unable to download it. I hope it will be back soon.

Here's the way to get  the DJI Pilot app on to your iOS device on this tutorial Video:

http://youtu.be/uWTMO4SLW-s

NOTE: THIS IS NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED! Neither by DJI nor by APPLE...

Cheers
2015-1-17
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

Well, I own an apple iPad air2 and bought another just for the Inspire 1.  I use the iPads for other things that I cannot get apps for android.  My Inspire 1 arrived today and I refuse to open it until I have the iOS app.  Being a reasonable person, I will wait till the 20th of Jan and if still no app for the iOS I will return the Inspire 1 demanding a full refund as is my right when a seller makes false claims about a product.  Under current U.S. law they would have to refund the total purchase price and possibly compensate me for the 2nd iPad air2 purchased just for the Inspire 1.
2015-1-17
Use props
gdrake77
lvl.2

United States

@sekhet
I am sure you can return both under the seller return policy. Usually 15-30 days.
2015-1-17
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

The Inspire 1 yes, The iPad was bought when the inspire 1 was ordered, well over 30 days ago
2015-1-17
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

sekhet Posted at 2015-1-18 04:56
Well, I own an apple iPad air2 and bought another just for the Inspire 1.  I use the iPads for other ...

Let's relax a bit. I am in the same boat, Inspire 1 and a new iPad air 2. I don't see Apple or DJI disappointing us, it will hurt both of them as well if they do! Between the both of them I have a $4,000.oo investment. I am sitting tight while DJI sorts things out.
2015-1-17
Use props
colin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75686 ft
  • >>>
United States

Me too. Unable to download the iOS app.  Need it for the slave remote. Waiting...
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules