First contribution
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft
United States

I'm really enjoying my P3 Standard. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My drone has worked well from day one. The only thing that hasn't gone perfectly has been the updates. On all 3 FW updates that I have done, I have had to install twice. The drone has worked exactly as it should. I regularly get half a mile at 400 feet of altitude. All functions of the Go App are working correctly. Before I bought my P3S I read and watched everything I could find. I went slow when I started to fly.

Now I'm starting to fool around with my videos. I did this with Filmora. I took a bunch of really bad videos made on really bad flights, and came up with something that is acceptable to me. I know it's very basic, but I'm happy with it for my first attempt. The software is very simple to use. I do not have a lot of time to spend on this hobby, so this bird and this video editor are just about right for me. I'm really enjoying myself now that I'm getting comfortable flying.

2016-4-24
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

That's great. It can become addicting and will want you to spend more time with it.  Beware.  On the other hand,  there are lots of worse things you can spend your free time on.  Nice job on the video.  Have fun.
2016-4-24
Use props
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-4-25 10:44
That's great. It can become addicting and will want you to spend more time with it.  Beware.  On the ...

Thank you.
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Good job. Enjoy and have fun
2016-4-25
Use props
JimW396
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23228 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

Good job! Looks great. Thank you for sharing.
2016-4-25
Use props
Murilo Carmello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
Israel

very good for the first few flights, you will notice that this is an addictive hobby
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules