Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-30 06:59
DJI: you delivered on this last promise. Hooray for you

So too bad for the complainers and bad m ...

Ordered on the 15th, was told mine would be shipping on the 10th of May.  Seems to be random who gets their order.
2016-4-29
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

iSkyUnmannedSys Posted at 2016-4-30 15:33
Ordered on the 15th, was told mine would be shipping on the 10th of May.  Seems to be random who g ...

I think you'll get it sooner than that.
2016-4-30
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not going to apologize for previous comments but I would like to say that a small percentage of what I ordered has been shipped, the x5 adapter.
2016-4-30
Use props
Scottbugge
lvl.1

United States

Finally got a tracking number.  
2016-4-30
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Holy frig! I ordered with in the hour of it going on sale and it still hasn't shipped. Talked to an agent yesterday and they said it was shipping by end of day Hong Kong time...  Nope!
2016-4-30
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-30 12:36
I think you'll get it sooner than that.

I hope so. I think mine maybe different to others as I ordered Zaxis and adapter  
2016-4-30
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

We got our tracking # also. I assume all the liar, liar pants on fire folks had canceled their orders long ago because who would want to deal with a company you consider dishonest. Right? LOLOLOLOL
2016-4-30
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-30 01:59
DJI: you delivered on this last promise. Hooray for you

So too bad for the complainers and bad m ...

When you make 4 or 5 different promises about the same thing, it's not too hard to be right about one of them.

Ironically, when they split my order on Monday so I would get the rest of my stuff faster, the other things still haven't shipped yet.  I'm pleased my order is finally on its way, but I'm still disgusted about the way it was handled, and the way I was treated.  Looking forward to putting the adapter through its paces and finally getting to use my X5 for indoor projects.
2016-4-30
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>

Satisfaction....

Arrived ...

Arrived ...
2016-5-1
Use props
tedrosenberger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23665 ft
United States

Mike-the-cat, I'm envious!   I ordered on the 15th and everything is still "pending" for me, except for the charge on my credit card!   If you don't mind, after you have your X5 mounted, i'm curious to see a closeup shot of how much length the osmo+x5 adds over the standard osmo.  I've got a specialized application and am worried about the osmo+x5 being to tall/long.  thanks!
2016-5-1
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-30 16:06
When you make 4 or 5 different promises about the same thing, it's not too hard to be right about  ...

I did the same thing, I ordered the adapter separate and it did finally ship but my other order, which was a bunch of stuff that's been in stock for awhile hasn't shipped. My z-axis hasn't shipped either.
2016-5-1
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Oh man, I'm going to scream at Dji! I ordered an hour after it went online in the store and I'm still pending. (was fanatically refreshing the page every two hours)

I've been very patient, only inquiring about it once in a polite and respectful way but this pushes me over the edge.
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Neraxus Posted at 2016-5-2 06:41
Oh man, I'm going to scream at Dji! I ordered an hour after it went online in the store and I'm stil ...

Today is still China's national holiday for the Labor's Day. Most of our coworkers are out of office now.
Sorry for any inconvenience, once we all resume to work, we'll help to deliver the fastest update to you.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-4-25 22:32
Adela,

I think that you should ask management to put out a statement. Much as we are upset by the ...

Hi, Mike
Sorry for my late reply!
We sincerely apologize for the frustration caused by the delay.
We value all of our customers always, so we've been keeping in touch with our customers here and just hope you can feel that we're working on it all the time and please don't worry too much.

Thanks for your trust and kind comment and feedback! We'll try to improve our customer service in the future.
2016-5-1
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-1 22:25
Today is still China's national holiday for the Labor's Day. Most of our coworkers are out of offi ...

Yeah, the person 2 days ago told me it was shipping by the end of that day when everyone else was getting there shipment notifications but then for some reason I got shafted. I'm really pissed, as I was one of the first people to order the dang thing and should have been in the first wave of shipments. But no one really seems to care. YAY!
2016-5-1
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

Neraxus Posted at 2016-5-2 11:06
Yeah, the person 2 days ago told me it was shipping by the end of that day when everyone else was  ...

If it makes you feel any better, there are bugs in the firmware FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin that need to be addressed if you need audio. See my separate post on this.

It will take a few days to iron out the kinks.
2016-5-1
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-2 10:34
Hi, Mike
Sorry for my late reply!
We sincerely apologize for the frustration caused by the delay.

Wrong person. I'm not complaining. As an early adopter I accept that we are advanced beta testers. I make technical comments that are neutral and factual.
2016-5-1
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>
Singapore

tedrosenberger Posted at 2016-5-2 04:48
Mike-the-cat, I'm envious!   I ordered on the 15th and everything is still "pending" for me, excep ...

Picture as requested

X5 + osmo

X5 + osmo
2016-5-1
Use props
Neraxus
lvl.3

Canada

Thanks mike, looks good.
2016-5-1
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Neraxus Posted at 2016-5-2 04:06
Yeah, the person 2 days ago told me it was shipping by the end of that day when everyone else was  ...

Same here. Still waiting on shipment notice, ordered on the 15th. As I mentioned previously I've been told the 10th of May. It's last  time I order direct, would rather trust a reseller who says they have stock, and do have stock to sell.
Only reason I order direct was due to a commercial I was booked to shoot, x5 adapter would have been perfect solution for the client. Now I'm having to hire in some equipment to change very the job. And people wonder why we get pissed off.
2016-5-1
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I should receive mine today, I think. Looking forward to test it when I get back home after work.*Edit* Yes, delivered
2016-5-2
Use props
rj74
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Where did yours ship from? Direct from China or local distribution?
I ordered as soon as it came on the store before the announcement, but store are saying there is no stock and it will be quite a while yet for shipping.
From what I can glean, DJI are prioritising certain markets rather than via order sequence.
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-5-1 04:06
When you make 4 or 5 different promises about the same thing, it's not too hard to be right about  ...

I apologize for any frustration caused! We'll improve our customer service to the most.
Hope you'll receive your packages soon and enjoy!
Have a nice day!
2016-5-2
Use props
philip.lima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8000988 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered first thing on the 15th and it is still pending. I leave on Friday morning for a 10 day trip in Nepal to shoot a short documentary for a non-profit(Nepal Youth Foundation). I am already bringing my Inspire Pro and X5 and was really hoping to have the X5 OSMO adapter so I wouldn't have to bring my X3. I was told in an email and on chat that it would ship by the end of the April, and it hasn't. Please update us(and me) on this and give us a real estimation on the actual shipping day. My order number is: 001170925013.

If I can't get this from dJI in time for the trip, does anyone know where I could possibly find an X5 OSMO adapter in stock/available? Cost really isn't an issue, I just need this for the trip!
2016-5-2
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>

philip.lima Posted at 2016-5-3 13:40
I ordered first thing on the 15th and it is still pending. I leave on Friday morning for a 10 day tr ...

In case you don't get your product - An alternative that works quite well really, and gives far longer battery endurance is to take the props off the Inspire, put it into flight mode and then sling it over your shoulder using the arms as a handle. You'll need someone to manage the RC and a separate audio recorder (Audio IS NOT working on the X5 -Osmo system anyway until they fix the FW) but I assure you you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results....
2016-5-2
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-2 23:38
I apologize for any frustration caused! We'll improve our customer service to the most.
Hope you'l ...

Hahahahahaa.
2016-5-3
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just had shipment notification this morning and can see it on the DHL systems. Ordered on the 15th. Was told last week that it will be leaving on the 10 of May so guess they are getting caught up.
2016-5-3
Use props
philip.lima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8000988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-5-2 23:01
In case you don't get your product - An alternative that works quite well really, and gives far lo ...

Thanks for the info, unfortunately that won't help a lot in for this shoot. I've done this in a pinch, but a lot of where I'll be filming with the OSMO will be from moving vehicles in places I'm not allowed to fly, so hanging an Inspire out the window isn't an option.
2016-5-3
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
  • >>>

philip.lima Posted at 2016-5-4 12:56
Thanks for the info, unfortunately that won't help a lot in for this shoot. I've done this in a pi ...

Hmm, I hung the prop-less inspire out of a chopper. See

It would have helped if I had a second operator control the camera
Think about it.

2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

philip.lima Posted at 2016-5-3 13:40
I ordered first thing on the 15th and it is still pending. I leave on Friday morning for a 10 day tr ...

Hello!
Our relevant coworkers have already helped to check out your order: 001170925013
We'll try our best to speed up the shipment.
For more details, please email to onlinesales@dji.com directly.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-3
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

Who have received the X5/osmo adapter ???
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules