Osmo Newbie & Advice
897 4 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi!

So, im new to the Osmo, a friend of mine has one and an Inspire so I thought id get one too. I did my first video (below) at the local University where they're adding a new building. I was really surprised at how good the quality is.

Anyways, I have 2 questions.

1st. I cant seem to control my Osmo via my tablet. Everything else works fine but I cant get any movement by touching the screen? It's an Amazon HD Fire 7"

2nd. My 360 panoramas arent great quality? I dont know if it's the size or just the way the Osmo works? I processed it in Photoshop, the same way Ive done my previous Pano's with my DSLR and they were fine. - http://pnr.ma/eemdSA (click 1024p for full quality, which is still pretty low)

2016-4-25
Use props
EVCO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

One more thing, if any DJI staff are reading. Will there be an option for Spherical Panoramas? The option is on the Inspire, surprised we dont have it for the Osmo?
2016-4-25
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Nice one!,you may be new to the osmo, but you are not new to videos/photography
2016-4-25
Use props
EVCO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-4-25 12:19
Nice one!,you may be new to the osmo, but you are not new to videos/photography

Thank you, you're not wrong Ive been a photographer for quite a few years now but thought id try something different. Still learning
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Welcome to our Forum and thanks for your interest in the Osmo and the Inspire!
1) If you can launch the DJI GO App in your tablet without problem, normally, after your enter the Camera view, by pressing the screen with your finger until a blue circle (which is just under your finger) and a white dot appear on the screen, and then moving your finger to move the blue circle, accordingly, the gimbal will move along with your finger's movement.
2) If you doubt the quality of the image, firstly, I would suggest you to check the original file in the SD card. Also, please refer to the official specification about the Osmo: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#specs
As for the Spherical Panorama, we'll take serious consideration about that new feature. If it could be implemented in the future, we would let you know officially.

Thanks again for your concern!
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules