P2v+ with I phone 6
799 6 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rv.coy1
lvl.1

United States

ive owned the phantom 2 vision + for about 4 weeks now. Wish I had gotten an iPhone 6+ now, but so far everything has worked flawlessly. Looks as if I can even use it as ground station
2015-1-16
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could always buy an iPad mini
2015-1-16
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

Glad to hear it all is going well.  They are a really cool machine.

Jamie
2015-1-16
Use props
rv.coy1
lvl.1

United States

I'm sorry to say this but, today has been full of glitches. I wanted to check the "find my phantom" function to see, if, where, and why, it wouldn't locate my quad. After All preflight checks made, I took off and landed about 200 ft away, and shut off motors. Started to check the location, and I lost all signals to the quad. Location was right but no communication. So I thought maybe I briefly lost wifi . Restarted everything, briefly  flew around some. Checked my recorded video, and it was all blacked out. It recorded but nothing was there. So, I decided to try it all again.
I flew about 200 ft away and shut motors off. Same thing lost comunication. And suddenly it fires up by its self, and turns up side down in the grass in about 2 seconds. No damage but this is not good.
2015-1-17
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

rv.coy1@gmail.c Posted at 2015-1-18 01:17
I'm sorry to say this but, today has been full of glitches. I wanted to check the "find my phantom"  ...

Did you happen to turn off your transmitter before you turned off the battery in the Phantom?
2015-1-17
Use props
rv.coy1
lvl.1

United States

It's possible I did that.
2015-1-17
Use props
rv.coy1
lvl.1

United States

But not when it flipped on me. Everything was on but the motors