Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
upgarde necesssary and secure propellers..
1216 4 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

Subject: Important Notice for Inspire 1Owners
RequiredUpdate
A required update is now available for yourDJI Inspire 1. This update will fix an issue that some users may experience withthe attitude drift and includes other important updates. Please download thefirmware package from the official DJI website and update your aircraft’sfirmware immediately.
If you have not yet flown your Inspire 1,please download and update the firmware before your first flight.
You will also receive a notification on theDJI Pilot app warning you to update immediately if using the current version (v1.0.0.1).
| Download Now |
If you are unable to takeoff afterupdating, perform an Advanced IMU Calibration. This is found in the DJI Pilotapp under MC Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Sensors -> Calibrate-> Advanced.
If you have questions regarding this updateor any other concerns about your Inspire 1, please contact us at Inspire1@dji.com.
PropellerLocks
The Inspire 1’s propellers may come offduring flight if they are not correctly hand tightened and environmentalfactors (including sand, heavy dust, or high winds) cause the motors slow downsuddenly. To prevent this, DJI is offering free Propeller Locks to all Inspire1 customers.
If you ordered your Inspire 1 from the DJIOnline Store, they will automatically be shipped to you. If you purchased yourInspire 1 at an authorized DJI dealer, you can collect them there. ThesePropeller Locks will become available next week, and DJI recommends that you donot attempt flying your Inspire 1 before receiving and attaching the PropellerLocks.

2015-1-16
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

i received this email today and i really surprise and furious again DJI only for Propeller locks !! i can imagine you forget to send this in box of inspire 1 and i cant imagine number of customers have maybe make error and crash with this forget......!! so i buy INSPIRE1 and 4 battery TB48 and i dont recevied battery too in france with my delaers ....maybe in february....i m not lucky because i organze travel for work outside of france with INSPIRE 1 and finally i dont take risk without propeler lock and just one battery....for product at this price i think your company is serious and product dont have problem but now i m afraid ....
2015-1-16
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

go to page INSPIRE 1 / Download / and take last firmware !!

Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.16
A required update is now available for your DJI Inspire 1. This update will fix an issue that some users may experience with the attitude drift and includes other important updates. Please download the firmware package and update your aircraft’s firmware immediately.
2015-1-16
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Overview:
1. All-in-One Firmware version updated to: v1.2.0.16
Major Updates:
1. Enhanced self-check when aircraft is powered on.
2. Optimized IMU calibration process.
3. Raised the electro-magnetic interference standard for compass calibration.
4. Optimized aircraft yawing motions.
5. Auto-takeoff altitude set to 1.2 meters (3.9 feet)
6. Aircraft automatically descends and lands if RTH is triggered when the aircraft flies within a 20
meters (65 feet) radius of the Home Point.
Notices:
 Update the firmware to the latest version, otherwise you may not be able to start the motors. If you
are unable to takeoff after updating, perform an Advanced IMU Calibration. This is found in the DJI
Pilot app under MC Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Sensors -> Calibrate -> Advanced.
 Re-link the remote controller to the aircraft if the connection is lost after the firmware update.
 After the update, the aircraft must be powered on and carry out its self-check procedure on a flat,
stable surface. Do not perform the self-check on moving surfaces (such as on the moving vehicles).
 The Inspire 1’s propellers may come off during flight if they are not correctly hand tightened and
environmental factors (including sand, heavy dust, or high winds) cause the motors to stop or slow
down suddenly.
To prevent this, DJI is offering free Propeller Locks to all current Inspire 1 customers. If you ordered
your Inspire 1 from the DJI Online Store, they will automatically be shipped to you. If you purchased
your Inspire 1 at an authorized DJI dealer, you can collect them there. These Propeller Locks will
become available next week, and DJI recommends that you do not attempt flying your Inspire 1
before receiving and attaching the Propeller Locks. Future customers can get Propeller Locks from
the DJI Online Store or at a local authorized dealer.
2015-1-16
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download
2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now