Sell INSPIRE 1.....i m afraid with so much bug !!
1966 11 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

I m joke but i a lucky new inspire user and for moment o dont use and wait i think 3 at 6 months for flight wth....

i receveid mail today for new firmware (3 in 3 weeks...ok) and now problem with propellers lock...

buut how you can sell product and make international show on youtube live since 3 months and say : best product of DJI...

are you serious...

i hope this time your support will be avalaible for dealer and customer
2015-1-16
Use props
daverm16a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Wow... See !
2015-1-16
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The support has always been there.  Now available 24/7.  Would you have been happier if we did not post firmware updates as issues presented themselves?  Probably not.  This is a ground breaking product.  It was beta tested on over 200 units but that does not equate to the thousands that have already shipped.  The numbers of reported problems will expand significantly as more users get them in thier hands.  DJI is addressing them as they appear.  
2015-1-16
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

i'll buy it off you £1000 lol
2015-1-16
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-1-17 04:11
The support has always been there.  Now available 24/7.  Would you have been happier if we did not p ...

Hi Ed
Listen no offence but I am not sure who you are trying to kid here, there is no support period.
I have emailed numerous times DJI support this support and that support and have received no responses as of yet.
I receive no response to orders placed with DJI.
I have received no response in regards to a brand new Phantom that has gps issues that has never even been flown yet.I just tried the live chat asking why I completed the fw upgrade and received the txt cancel.
The answer was to call us support or email them, this was a pass the buck response and not considered support, this maybe considered adequate support in some country's but in North America this would be considered a travesty.
The same as sending out 3k aircrafts that you cannot even fly.
I should have known better when I have a brand new phantom that can't fly with Gps when recording video.
Although I and many appreciate your skill and knowledge set however I am entitled to disagree with your statement in regards to support.
Perhaps you are responded to by DJI however the rest of us are ignored.......
Again please take no offence I am just simply stating the clear obvious.

2015-1-16
Use props
abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

For what it's worth, I've contacted online chat support twice in the past week and have gotten great service. I've not tried calling or emailing, but I prefer chat anyway since you can save the conversation for reference later.
2015-1-16
Use props
mhervey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 324843 ft
United States

I've also gotten great support from DJI so far.  Both chat and calling the support center.
2015-1-16
Use props
smholmes
lvl.2

United States

I've gotten good support through chat.
2015-1-16
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

I'll purchase your inspire for $1800.
2015-1-16
Use props
doering
lvl.1

Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-1-17 04:11
The support has always been there.  Now available 24/7.  Would you have been happier if we did not p ...

Hi Ed,
While I completely understand that additional problems will surface as the number of units in use rises, I am concerned with the nature (significance) of each successive problem at this time in the launch of the Inspire 1. Problems that significantly affect flight performance with potential damage to a product valued at ~$3,000 should virtually be none existent if previous rigorous testing had been conducted (in my opinion). Smaller bugs in programming that are secondary to safe and reliable flight are issues that most can live with. I certainly hope that the recent significant problems are a case of bad luck (unfortunate) oversight by DJI and that a smoother road for the Inspire 1 is in the very near future without significant issues.
2015-1-16
Use props
mlglisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will trade you a BRAND NEW IN BOX P2V+ for it.
2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules