Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
everything is a LIE!!!!!!!!
1670 14 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yann
lvl.1

Switzerland

Im quiet pissed of from the DJI politic of selling stuff.....its always the same, it says ordering delay 1-3 days, and at the end you wait at least 6 months!!!WTF!!!
So dont order now the x5 adapter, because I ordered it on the 10th and it has not been shipped yet, and its 11days....and if you order it now, it say 7-10 days, so its definitely a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pass the word!

2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is definitely a messed up company, what I don't understand is I ordered a few thing on the 10th that go with the osmo separately ( so they wouldn't be delayed because of combined orders) that have been on sale for months and they haven't shipped either????
2016-4-26
Use props
doudas
lvl.2
Germany

When you add multiple items to your cart it says on the top something like this:
"If you want us to send the parts separately, you need to order it separately"
(Could not create the message in english)
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

We are so sorry for the shipment delay. The first batch of adapter will be shipped out within this month and the second batch will be early May.
We have sent out official eDM to many customers and are working hard to arrange shipment as soon as possible.
2016-4-27
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Bullshit DJI,  why did you put these items up for sale when you don't even have them in stock .
2016-4-27
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Seemingly they have done exactly the same trick with the Z=Axis .
2016-4-27
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Oh and the battery extender !

Just saying .
2016-4-27
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

It really confuses me, why this has to happen? I bought one thing (an Osmo) and i was left in the dark as first day buyer as christmas approached and they gave stuff away. And basically said 'you should have waited buying'. Well DJI; i will wait indefenitly. Hopefully your innovations will be sold to a company which DOES know how to properly develop software and hardware; and even better; sell it the right way to customers.
2016-4-27
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

I think everyone should calm down a bit and put things in to perspective. And before you say anything to the effect of "well how would you feel if this happened to you" - it has happened to me. I am waiting on my Osmo and mountain of accessories order like the rest of you. Unlike some, however, I am not treating it like the world has ended because I didn't receive it on time. If your business is suffering or going to fail because you didn't get your Osmo in 1-3 days after your payment was confirmed, then you made a mistake with your business model and DJI is not to blame. DJI makes incredible products that make our work as cinematographers much easier and more enjoyable. The Osmo looks to be a great tool and I am excited to receive mine soon. In the meantime, business and life will continue as usual (pre-Osmo era) for me and I think it would be healthy for some other people to adopt this attitude. Lets cut the DJI Store, DJI-Adela, DJI-Tim and all the others a break. They can't control production or distribution and they are on here constantly taking heat trying to help to the best of their ability and knowledge. They are not lying, they are telling us what they are told, which must be a hard spot for them to be in as well. Let's all chill out and look forward to our orders arriving soon and maybe spend more of our time creating amazing content with the tools that we do have versus complaining about the ones we do not have yet.
2016-4-27
Use props
artDragoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3615768 ft
  • >>>
United States

At least make it known they aren't in stock. Most legitimate businesses do that simple thing. But I've learned that this is the norm for them. I called about a week and a half ago for tech support on my inspire pro. 45 minutes later I get to talk with someone and they set me up an RMA for it. Still no email with the RMA label...lol. I finally just fixed the drone myself. The problem I was running into was their software. Either way no rma emailed to me. So i contacted chat support so I didn't have to wait an hour again on the phone. After 25 minutes...being 3rd in line I got through...and was told to phone tech support...haha. I gave up and fixed it myself.
2016-4-27
Use props
Scottbugge
lvl.1

United States

Finally got my tracking number my adapter is shipped

2016-4-30
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

info@thepixelbu Posted at 2016-4-27 17:12
I think everyone should calm down a bit and put things in to perspective. And before you say anythin ...

Quite the logical fallacy that depending on a promised shipping time for your business means you've done something wrong. My business does quite well, and I am waiting on the X5 adapter to do an indoor project for a client. I let my client know that when I ordered it on the 15th, I'd be ready to rock in about two weeks.  Now I realize that was a mistake, but not much else I can do about it now.  

If they want to release 'professional' tools, they need to treat their customers in the same way.
2016-4-30
Use props
edunwody
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2035771 ft

Is the X5 Adapter shopping yet for the Osmo?
2016-4-30
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

edunwody Posted at 2016-4-30 17:27
Is the X5 Adapter shopping yet for the Osmo?

Yes.            
2016-4-30
Use props
flighttime1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-30 13:09
Quite the logical fallacy that depending on a promised shipping time for your business means you'v ...

Don't get me wrong here but.... It sure sounds like you did exactly what you are upset about DJI doing. You promised a customer something you didn't have. hmmmmm. Relax and enjoy. You and I both will have our Osmo's soon and then we can complain about....
2016-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules