See Video: OSMO switching between found and not found
642 4 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrsoes
New

Denmark

Hi Guys

I have been puzzling around with my new OSMO the whole day, but i cant seem to get it to work. When i go into DJI Go app, it shows up, but disappears again shortly after. If i hit the "Camera View" while blue, i get into the camera view, but there is no feed except from 1 second every 10 seconds.

Please see the following link as clarification:

I would love to bring it on a job tomorrow, so any fast responses will be very much appreciated.:-)
2016-4-26
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

What is making that buzzing noise? osmo fan or something?, also your system status indicator flashing green/red, sometimes that will flash like that when upgrading FW, format the card on PC, and format in the app if you can get into it, do have another battery to try? also check your camera to handle connection, wifi at 2.4 or 5.8ghz? (normally if the system status is red flashing fast or slow its something to do with your battery charge levels.) what FW you running on the osmo?
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Did you Press the Trigger+Record+Power Switch? The right LED will blink red and green alternately if you do that.
Does this phenomenon happen all the time?
When trying to connect to the Osmo WiFi, please shut down the Internet WiFi.
2016-4-26
Use props
darkjudicator
lvl.4
Ukraine

I had the same problem, fixed after restarting the smartphone
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

darkjudicator Posted at 2016-4-27 23:13
I had the same problem, fixed after restarting the smartphone

Thanks for your feedback!
I would also like to suggest rebooting the mobile device, since most of the time this kind of issue might be out of the OS of the mobile devices.
2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules