So before buying what things should i check and inspect properly ,
As i dont want any damage or problem in future

Thanks
2016-4-26
Use props
Jim09
lvl.3
United States

Do you know the owner? can you inspect it prior to buying?

Just my opinion...but if you don't have the opportunity to visually inspect it and test fly it before buying...I wouldn't buy it...especially if it's been crashed 2-3 times.  Again, just my opinion, but if the seller isn't sure if its been crashed 2 times or 3 times, how do know it hasn't been crashed 9-10 times?   

As for what to check... "Everything"   look for cracks/tightness of arms, (if you can test fly) are motors operating smoothly?  are they hot after flying?  are they spinning freely?  Test the new gimbal/camera...  download the manual and ensure "everything" operates as it should.  

would you buy a used car knowing it has been crashed without having it inspected first?

Good Luck
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

i would better buy new phantom 4 instead of old, crashed few times inspire 1
2016-4-26
Use props
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-27 08:25
i would better buy new phantom 4 instead of old, crashed few times inspire 1

Hello Tim,

I am  "on the same boat" ..so to speak. Seriously thinking about a Inspire 1 and change it for my Advanced
but now you got me thinking again. I could  get a Phantom 4 for less, no future upgrade for a X5 cam, OK but maybe the P4 is already a satisfiing flying and filming 'Bird'? Or would you say the upgrade from a Advanced is minimal. Thanks for thoughts.
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

siep Posted at 2016-4-27 17:04
Hello Tim,

I am  "on the same boat" ..so to speak. Seriously thinking about a Inspire 1 and chang ...

Actually both of the drones are great. but my main idea was that you don't want to spend bunch of money on the second hand drone out of warranty and crashed few times.
2016-4-27
Use props
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-27 11:08
Actually both of the drones are great. but my main idea was that you don't want to spend bunch of  ...

Sorry that was the OP, I just broke in..
2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules