First Video, Cornwall UK
625 5 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apatrick732
lvl.2
Flight distance : 477192 ft
United Kingdom

First fully edited video using adobe premiere, took me a while getting used to all the editing..

2016-4-26
Use props
apatrick732
lvl.2

2016-4-30
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice video and nicely edited.  Makes me kinda homesick I lived in Cornwall for a few years as a child, in a lovely place called Helston.  I still have relatives there, and must visit again soon with my Phantom 4.
2016-5-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some really nice shots there, saw a few of these places a couple of years ago, had a great time.

In edit mode did you do much to the colour at all ?
2016-5-5
Use props
greyhamsandwich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313993 ft
United Kingdom

Wow. Such a good video. I've just got myself a phantom 4 and looking forward to using it in Dorset soon, what setting did you use? Sport mode ? Thanks
2016-5-5
Use props
apatrick732
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you so much everyone it being my first video it's really nice to hear that some other people besides my girlfriend liked it haha. It certainly is a beautiful place and can see why you would be homesick moving away.

I edited with premier and did use color correction. The video was shot in D-log which I believe flattens the color but allows better options for editing. Since it was a bright day the camer white balance was often on sunny of cloudy but the color correction allowed me to bring the colors pretty much to how they were with the eye but it certainly improved th video a lot doing this I thought. Decided not to cut the props out as I quite liked them and thought it would lead to chopping to much of the video frame out.

I filmed this using a phantom 3 ADV - so no sport mode

It was filmed in 2.7k but I exported this as 1080p and lowered the bit rate for Vimeo.

It certainly is hard work editing! Harder work than flying and more time consuming. I had about 2 hours of footage to wittle it down from

Alan
2016-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules