Is the Inspire 1 slower now with Firmware Update?
746 3 2016-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteadyWTF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wonderig if anyone else has had this issue?  My Inspire 1 Pro seems to be going quie a bit slower then usual.  
I was actually going to test my theory, as we have two Inspires, however I can not fly the other one without the firmware (it literally is blocking me from flying the drone).
So in short, I have no way to compare.   IN ATTI mode I can only now get to 33mph.   Is this normal?  Anyone else have these issues?
2016-4-27
Use props
SteadyWTF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Doing a little research, I saw on the specs page that 40mph is the supposed top speed.   I can't really get close to that.  If anyone can please let me know!!! It's really not that big of an issue, however,  with all of the issues I've had with DJI lately, it would be nice to see accurate information as it pertains to velocity.  
2016-4-27
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

The actual top speed in ATTI should be 22m/s or about 49mph. That was already a big reduction from the original speed where it could hit 32m/s (71mph) in ATTI mode. In P-GPS mode, it's limited to 18m/s or about 40mph. There have been several threads on this topic with a lot of complaints, see these threads:

Fw 1.5 speed reduction
confirmation 2 things dji. wind correction and orignal topspeed
New fw = still slow like the P3
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

The speed of inspire was slightly reduced in earlier fw in order to protect battery , especially in a cold environment.  
Max speed in atti mode is 18m/s
2016-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules