Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Apple NO LONGER SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME.
2327 11 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kp.iwsltd
Captain
Flight distance : 355154 ft
  • >>>
Canada

WOW.
Looks like apple products have been removed from the supported devices list.
It just keeps getting better doesn't it.
This is the live chat response.

Thank you very much for your support and patience. We are extremely sorry to say that the DJI-Pilot App has been delayed for iOS devices. DJI is working hard on this to push the approval process through with Apple and will keep you informed of any of our progress.

Currently we provide Android App for you to use.The recommended devices are as below: Samsung S4, S5, Note 3, P900 tablet, Sony Z3 EXPERIA, Google Nexus 7 II, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini.

Thank you, and sorry again about the delay.

DJI Tech Support

2015-1-16
Use props
ras188
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone have a copy of the .92 DJIDrone.ipa?
2015-1-16
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No good if you have especially bought an ipad air 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it amazing on this forum that as soon as someone says something good about the inspire the DJI Autum or another DJI idiot pops up straight away to take the compliment. When something bad is said ( and there's a lot ) silence. I had an email at the beginning of this week telling me all round 2 orders will ship this week and yet its still not been shipped, I asked DJI where or when my inspire would ship and they said its shipped today and sent me a tracking number for a dji phantom battery that I received last week,  Absolutely useless .
2015-1-16
Use props
chato1974
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the DJI Pilot app on my iPad Air and it worked for the first update and I played around with it. But when I tried to update it to the latest .16 firmware the DJI Pilot app said "upgrade needed" and opened the DJI website that shown "error 403". (DJI Pilot App would not open) So I uninstalled the DJI Pilot app thinking that reinstalling it would fix this update message lock issue I was having. Well, when I went back to download it again I got the "please wait" message we all are getting now. From http://m.dji.net/djipilot * This is a bummer as I wanted to fly it today (2nd day I have it). Look like "Dad" (DJI) doesn't want us to play with our toys just yet. Hope he says we can soon?
*The above errors happen when you try to access the email site with an ipad
2015-1-16
Use props
wrenburner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192917 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bought a new iPad air 2 on my way home from work today. What gives. Really dissapointed. Perfect weather outside and I can't fly.
2015-1-16
Use props
mjdmike
lvl.4

United States

removed...
2015-1-16
Use props
roy86au
lvl.4

Australia

I just purchased an iPad mini 2 for the and just got 0.9.1 on it before they removed it that night.

Just spoke with DJI Inspire support, they believe the IOS app is expected to be released in about 10 days (ETA: 27/01/2015).
2015-1-16
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.4

United Kingdom

roy86au Posted at 2015-1-17 08:01
I just purchased an iPad mini 2 for the and just got 0.9.1 on it before they removed it that night.

10 days, makes me smile how they can mess up so bad on releasing a product. Im not bothered i love my inspire 1, its the most heart pumping thing ever whenever you hear a beep or it sounds like its flown away haha If i had the cash i'd have 2 just in case one crashes
2015-1-16
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Captain
Flight distance : 355154 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well 10 days is some positive news, lets hope this Apple dilemma is resolved sooner than later, its truly a win win for both groups, Apple making extra revenue for additional iPad sales and DJI wins with extra Inspire sales due to Apple compatibility.
Too bad this wasn't executed before delivering the Inspire...
2015-1-16
Use props
paulkent
lvl.2

United States

this link has been posted on the inspirepilots forum.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co ... i-funbox.com%5D.ipa

here is an article on how to get that .ipa to load into your Ipad...
http://stackoverflow.com/questio ... h-or-without-itunes

lucky for me, i allready have the .91 version of the app loaded.  never saw .92

when the app prompts you "upgrade needed" i'm pretty sure it is talking about upgrading the firmware loaded into the bird (and controller).  they DJI released a new .16 version in the last two days.
2015-1-16
Use props
Airworks
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I can't believe there is yet another issue. I bought an iOS device on DJI's recommendation as 1000's of others probably have.
I haven't received my Inspire 1 yet, but it doesn't seem like I'd be able to do much with it anyway.
I feel very sorry for the people who have received their Inspire 1 since the iOS app was taken down and now have a £2400 ornament.

( If it truly has been withdrawn because of some violation of Apples agreement ) DJI should have sought approval before it was offered to their customers as supported. Dropping it at this stage (albeit temporarily > hopefully ) is a ridiculous way to treat people.

I was looking forward to receiving it...
2015-1-16
Use props
mlglisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

OMG My Head hurts...Too many issues!
2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now