P4 arrived !, P4 is going back where it came from!
3437 44 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-12
Use props
dancarver44
Banned

United States

2016-5-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Morph1 Posted at 2016-5-12 12:14
I tried, they did not have it, I already explained in that in my earlier post I tried a few places  ...

When I ordered my Phantom 3 Pro', it was the same afternoon, after attending the @DJI First Pilot Experience that our local Great Hobbies store provided. Its presentation was delivered in a classroom at NAIT, and we followed up with some hands on Phantom flying, in the gymnasium after the demonstration and review. This show, also offered us all a $50 coupon towards purchase as well, a 50% discount battery promotion. Well, the month plus wait was excrutating, but we had time to voraciously consume the PDF manuals and peruse the multiple RC forums for pertinent, helpful guidance and suggestions from experienced drone pilots. By the time my perfect drone arrived, I felt like it was an old friend coming home. There was no fumbling and or learning curve. Aside from discovering basic operation of the camera controls. And they have certainly changed slightly through the several Go app and firmware iterations.
Lucky to be of the vast majority who never had one single problem with their drones. And oh by the way, no shell fractures or motor mount cracks to give me alarm or concern. I got a 100% blemish free and nonproblematic model.
Hey sorry your first drone wasn't perfect, but you could have sent in in for gimbal repair or replacement, but you chose your own route. Ron at Droneology in WEM, might have been able to fix your Phantom 3. Did you inquire, in person? Have you visited thee awesome store yet? The one thing that stops me from ever ordering anything from Amazon is Jeff.
Well good luck getting a good one. Keep at it, hopefully sooner than later, but eventually there will be a sweet winner.

RedHotPoker
2016-5-12
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-5-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, my good drone fortune has been plentiful. Too bad all RC pilots can't feel this awesome fulfilling feeling.
Ron at Droneology had an awful accident a couple months ago, a drunk driver ran up on the sidewalk and messed up his shoulder, he needs surgury.
That gal helping out was not a very knowledgable sales person. I know, I have engaged with her playing phone tag with Ron, a few times.
But he is the only one to speak with there, & not the hired helper... It's actually 'rad' to get good help these days. Hahaha
Yes, Good Old, Memory Express, another local DJI outlet... These @DJI products are so common place here, in the capital, it's silly.

I Hope you can find as perfect a drone, as most do, to keep you happy for a long long time. ;-)
Mine has been fantastic so far, and leaves me wanting nothing more. P4 be darned. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2016-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules