Worst product sold
1054 12 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SenseiBill
New

United States

I am happy to sell anyone this DJI Vision 2 plus. Brand new, 2 flights. One sucessful 1 minute flight. Second flight crashed after connection loss. Broke one propeller. This is the second one I have owned and they are both really bad products. First one flew away and was never found. Maybe you have better luck with this trash the DJI will no longer support.
2016-4-28
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Well the DJI vision 2 plus is not new and that model requires someone with flying skills.
Suspect why you have been crashing.

You really should be looking to the Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 line if you are new to flying a UAS (aka drone).
2016-4-28
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

sorry for your bad experiences.

I actually owned many phantom 2 's including the plus.
I found it so awesome I went on to buy 5 more including several p3 's

Something tells me you may need to do a little more reading / research on the vision plus.
what connection loss did you have that caused your last crash?

next flight try to watch for 2 sets of rapid flashing green leds before take off
if you fly before second set you do NOT have gps lock and will drift in wind if you not experienced flyer .

thus one thinks it is flying away.......

good luck and have fun flying!

FWIW read some form posts from around jan 2015 on phantompilots.com for vision plus hints
2016-4-28
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

"This is the second one I have owned and they are both really bad products."
Yes ... they must be trash.  
There's no possibility that there was any problem with the operator?
And everyone else that had no problems with the worst product sold should be ignored.
2016-4-28
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

microcyb Posted at 2016-4-28 12:07
Well the DJI vision 2 plus is not new and that model requires someone with flying skills.
That is wh ...

True the vision plus is not current, however there is still product in stock unsold.

The vision plus is basically identical to the P3 standard.
At least as far as flying it and how they perform and control.
no special talent needed to fly any more than p3.
side note: the ground station on plus is superior to p3 GS
it is like litchi on the p3 , can set missions without flying it first.

That said the p3 does work "better" and is great improvement.....

I regret selling my last vision plus, it was a work horse that flew hundreds of flights
2016-4-28
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI hardly makes bad products, I have been flying for close to 30 years and I am very Impressed with DJI products, It seems to me that Operator error  may be a factor in both of your Aircraft Crashing and being lost.  

Just own it , you are over your head with these aircraft. Don't trash the Product.

donnie
2016-4-28
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

How much?! I might want to purchase it!
2016-4-28
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Worst product sold ?
I better not let my 2 year old V+ see this post
2016-4-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Please let me know where you bought a new P2V+
I may be interested in another,
200+ full batteries through mine and one battery now has a crack...so may need another....
Value for money for me this has been indestructible....and trust me, I have tried!
Hope you have better luck with something else.
2016-4-28
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Same here, 2 years and had a few glitches, but was able to get through them.
2016-4-29
Use props
roy
Second Officer

Sorry Bill for you loss and issues. However ther are to many of us veteran pilots that have the same craft and are happy pilots and still flying. I have two units and both perform flawless. I spent many many hours reading the manual and studying video before taking her up. Then I flew short flights till I gained confidence and experience. Now have hundreds of flight and tons of video under my belt. As with may pilots here we agree that DJI could do better with some of its customer interaction but for the most part they put out a good product as afar as intended manufacture specifications.
Don't bash and don't trash as it may fall on you.
2016-4-29
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

microcyb Posted at 2016-4-28 12:07
Suspect wh ...

Have to agree with you. the P4 is a dream to fly. Great for beginners and the most experienced pilots.
2016-4-29
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

kirk2579@aol.co Posted at 2016-4-28 12:29
True the vision plus is not current, however there is still product in stock unsold.

The vision p ...

You are correct.  The Vision Plus is an awesome machine and has so many Mod offers by third party companies, that it makes it one hell of a machine.
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules