Problems with your iPad/iPod and the latest FW Update? Me too!
1345 5 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tyounis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83809 ft
  • >>>

My OSMO has been dead since I installed the latest firmware update (1.06.02.10) because that FW update is incompatibel with iOS 9.3. It took me 3 days worth of chatting with with support to find that out, (as opposed to being blamed for doing everything wrong). Join me in this thread to push DJI to get it fixed as soon as possible so we can get our Phantom's and OSMOs working again!

2016-4-28
Use props
tyounis
lvl.1
  • >>>

I "borrowed" this from another poster from Brazil who's experiencing the same problem that I am. If this is what DJI Go looks like on your iOS device (OSMO, Phantom, Inspire, etc), they you have the problem cited in my post above.

2016-4-28
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hope they get it fixed for you soon!, mine works with this app update (on iOS 1.6.2.10)
The yellow light on the 'Camera Status Indicator' indicates a SD card error,this will not allow any functions on the left side of the app to operate eg.camera, iso, camera parameters etc.
If you have also tried to update the osmo to the FW version 1.1.0.10  this is for the pro only, It won't work if the the x3 is on the handle.
2016-4-28
Use props
tyounis
lvl.1
  • >>>

I know what's wrong. The outstanding question is: how do I fix it?
2016-4-29
Use props
Rick-Mattie
lvl.1

United States

At the moment, my Osmo is basically unusable. The last 2 updates have caused more problems. The video lags, skips while viewing on iPhone 5s and wifi keeps cutting out causing it to start a new file.

I tried to use the reset camera option but that is inop.

I also tried changing video size but all is the same.

I use my Osmo to shoot city events for the city and 3 shows.

I now leave it at home when I have a shoot to do. It's that bad.

Rick
2016-4-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! All,
If you encounter some connection problem with the DJI GO App in iOS 9.3 recently, initially, in our engineers' analysis, that might be caused by the iOS itself, you may need to re-install the iOS 9.3 as per the instruction of iOS technical support. Meanwhile, our engineers are working with the engineers from Apple to figure out this issue. Please don't worry too much!
We'll keep you informed!
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules