DJI Benchmark in poor service
1116 6 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iherzog97
lvl.2

Brazil

I had an incident with my P3P back in February. It took over 2 months for DJI to analyze it and define an action. At the end, they've decided to give me a discount to purchase a new P3P aircraft/battery (excludes radio and charge) set.
I placed the order over 3 weeks ago. Received half a dozen delivery dates promises. None of them happened.
I am still waiting to receive the product I bought from DJI. No faith on how long it is going to take.

I was thinking about purchasing the new P4. But this nightmare with DJI's service is giving second thoughts.

What I get from all of this? DJI is a world-class benchmark in poor services.
2016-4-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience, Iherzog97. Could you provide your order number here? Thank you.
2016-4-28
Use props
iherzog97
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-28 22:05
Sorry for your experience, Iherzog97. Could you provide your order number here? Thank you.

Yes.

Thanks.
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the long waiting time. Shipment was delayed because the aircraft is currently out of stock.   We expect to have some inventory these two working days. Our agent has marked priority tag on your order and will ship it out once items are in stock. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2016-5-2
Use props
iherzog97
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 03:22
Sorry for the long waiting time. Shipment was delayed because the aircraft is currently out of sto ...

ok, thank you
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

Order is being picked now and it will be shipped out later today or tomorrow.
2016-5-3
Use props
iherzog97
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-4 00:29
Order is being picked now and it will be shipped out later today or tomorrow.

I saw it. Thank you for your help. I hope it arrives well and safe.
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules