Short Flight Video... All Is Good
1516 3 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVNes
lvl.3

United States

Here is a link to a small video I shot today of the Inspire1 going through the paces. Really bummed about all the negative comments out there against DJI as well as the I1. I get that there have been some incidents out there, and would not be happy if something happened to me as well, but I wanted to post a small clip of the I1 flying with confidence. I never fly this way, as I fly steady and smooth for video and still image purposes, but wanted to show the control of it.
Here is what the I1 is running:

Latest FW: Yes
Latest App: Yes
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Set up is standard, with calibrating... I want to be clear that since having the I1 2 weeks now, I have not had a single issue. The clip is as follows. All the hovering is done in GPS Mode. All flying in ATTI.

The winds were in a canyon setting and about 10 miles per hour.
Thank you DJI for staying in front of the curve.

http://youtu.be/xzvt7iWVNI0

2015-1-16
Use props
T68L
lvl.1

Sweden

Nice video. Man, that thing goes like a bat outa hell!
2015-1-17
Use props
ElliotTeskey
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for something positive AVNes.  I have been wondering about all the negative comments...what about all the folks who are having no problems.  It would be nice to have a realistic perspective of the issues overall...are we hearing about a few isolated instances out of thousands of otherwise good experiences.  I wish I knew because I have not flown mine since I have had it in over a week and I am a experienced RC pilot.
2015-1-17
Use props
Nes
lvl.3

United States

ElliotTeskey Posted at 2015-1-18 01:13
Thank you for something positive AVNes.  I have been wondering about all the negative comments...wha ...

Elliot -

I agree with you. I felt like positive experiences needed to be posted as well. In regards to you not utilizing your I1, I would say as long as everything is updated on it, I would start off in an open area and get a feel for your machine. This way you gain trust and learn how the Inspire1 responds and handles. Your expectations will be met and then some.
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules