NO AUTOPILOT FLIGHT PLAN FOR INSPIRE 1 !! COME oN
2794 3 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nelsonnyew
lvl.1

Malaysia

i realise there is no autopilot flight plan function for PILOT APP . not as like VISION PLUS have ! i tough it suppose to be more powerful drone , sigh ... i sold my vision plus for this inspire 1
2015-1-17
Use props
max
lvl.3

South Africa

Sadly, there seems to be a handful of features that we as end users were anticipating, that is currently not forthcoming.
Even some of the very very basics, like using an iPad is now seriously in question

Maybe we overestimated DJI, maybe we put our expectations to high, I just dont know anymore.

I don't fully understand how other drone manufacturers can launch drones with Follow me built in, a 4K Camera, full flight plan and waypoint functionality, almost bug free, longer flight times and even intelligent return to home, almost OVERNIGHT

Still really really hoping DJI sort out their product fast, but I must admit, I've started researching alternatives.
2015-1-17
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

So why didn't you keep the Vision Plus instead? Or did you not do your homework/research before switching from the Vision to the Inspire?

DJI only mentioned that it was a feature they were working on. There was absolutely no guarantee at any point in time where they said that it WILL be there.
I'm not surprised you fail to see how much better the Inspire is over the Vision - superior camera, 4k video, superior radio/video range, MUCH faster (I've hit 15 m/s on most flights - how fast did you get with the Vision?), dual-operator capability, no props in videos, 360 deg panning.

Sell it if you don't like it - there are still many on this forum who would be happy to get their hands on one.
2015-1-17
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

ghoonk Posted at 2015-1-17 19:10
So why didn't you keep the Vision Plus instead? Or did you not do your homework/research before swit ...

That's it true. The official DJI web site FAQ did indeed say Ground Station functionality would be added, but that sentence was later removed.  
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules