P3S new out of box - stays in startup mode + beeps, can't fly
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imaginewizard
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I just purchased a P3S. After charging both the RC and battery to full, I turned them on and linked them to my app. The P3S did not progress past the startup mode (green, with red and yellow flashes), beeping twice every second. I updated the firmware, which apparenty happened successfully, and the drone restarted. I briefly was able to load up the simulator before it disconnected. Now it simply stays in startup mode. I've left it and the rmote on for an hour and a half now with no progress. Please advise. (I am a brand new drone user FYI)
2016-5-1
Use props
Still_JustBlaze
lvl.1

Delete app and reinstall. Downgrad the firmware and then update it once again. Make sure the RC is updated as well. If this fails contact Dji
2016-5-1
Use props
XboneDrone
lvl.2

Still_JustBlaze Posted at 2016-5-2 02:17
Delete app and reinstall. Downgrad the firmware and then update it once again. Make sure the RC is u ...

Unfortunately you cannot downgrade the firmware with the Standard. I have tried and tried again. Followed instructions including, holding grad hat on DJI app for 10 seconds. It then shows getting firmware failed all the time, every time. I deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Still won't work. I have asked DJI on this forum multiple times about this and got no answers at all. Good Luck.
2016-5-1
Use props
imaginewizard
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Still_JustBlaze Posted at 2016-5-1 19:17
Delete app and reinstall. Downgrad the firmware and then update it once again. Make sure the RC is u ...

How do I go about the downgrading - just in case it does work and I can't get a hold of DJI
2016-5-1
Use props
imaginewizard
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Fixed the problem guys, with the help of DJI. Turns out I had two newbie problems.

First I had somehow unlinked my RC so that needed relinking. Once I had reclined then I could carry out the calibration.
2016-5-1
Use props
quint7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 518455 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to look this up on the web but the remote control had to be relinked. I had to press the little button that is inset in the side of the Phantom. So at something in that direction.
2016-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules