Will DJI ever deliver my P3P that I ordered on April 5th?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobcowen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491673 ft
United States

I ordered (and paid for) a P3P (without charger and remote controller) on April 5th for $709.  After two weeks of "pending," I emailed them and (two days later) received a reply that there was a quality problem.  A week later (after another inquiry), it was out of stock I was told it would ship "mid-next week."  I'm now told that it will ship in "earlier of May."

I'm giving up on emailing their "sales" department because no one has given an honest answer after almost a month.  Someone must know how many are in shippment to the US, how many are ordered and thus when mine will ship.  Can anyone here or within DJI provide a truthfull answer and expedite it.  Send me a message and I'll provide the order number.

It would be easy (and logical) to take a regular P3P, remove the controller and charger from the box and ship what's left in the box to me; problem solved & the customer is happy.  Did DJI not anticipate any orders for the configuration?
2016-5-1
Use props
dieselwind
lvl.2

United States

Never ordered direct from DJI.  I'd cancel the DJI order and order from amazon.  Complete kit for $799 in stock.
2016-5-1
Use props
bolmanlp
New

Mexico

dieselwind Posted at 2016-5-2 03:56
Never ordered direct from DJI.  I'd cancel the DJI order and order from amazon.  Complete kit for $7 ...

i ordered from DJI and it took nearly 5 weeks to arrive
2016-5-1
Use props
G_MEZ_G
lvl.3

United States

dieselwind Posted at 2016-5-1 14:56
Never ordered direct from DJI.  I'd cancel the DJI order and order from amazon.  Complete kit for $7 ...

I agree with this! Just cancel it and order this!
2016-5-1
Use props
bobcowen
lvl.2
United States

bolmanlp Posted at 2016-5-1 16:10
i ordered from DJI and it took nearly 5 weeks to arrive

Did you order the same configuration that I did (P3P without charger & controller)?  If so, when did you order and when did it arrive?
2016-5-1
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

My personal experience is never order anything from DJI web cause its hard to deal with warranty and if some mess happens ...from local store u can catch them in 15 days when u want
2016-5-1
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

They're probably just waiting for a warranty one to come in from Apple so they can fix it & send it to you.

I'd cancel & order from somewhere else, as above.  If it takes this long to get a new one you've paid for, how long to get it sorted if there's a problem?!!
2016-5-1
Use props
evsjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1995479 ft
United States

My order from Dji arrived in two weeks.
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

bobcowen, sorry for the unhappy experience. This item is currently out of stock. We expect to have inventory these two working days. May I know your order number so that I can look into it?
2016-5-2
Use props
bobcowen
lvl.2
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 03:31
bobcowen, sorry for the unhappy experience. This item is currently out of stock. We expect to have i ...

001169305653 is the order number.  When will it be in stock in the US and when will it ship?  Because of the delays, will you ship it via air without additional charge?
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

bobcowen@gmail. Posted at 2016-5-3 20:17
001169305653 is the order number.  When will it be in stock in the US and when will it ship?  Beca ...

Order is being picked now and will be shipped out later today or tomorrow.
2016-5-3
Use props
BJsCOOT2
lvl.2

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
2016-5-3
Use props
bobcowen
lvl.2
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 23:38
Order is being picked now and will be shipped out later today or tomorrow.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules