Phantom 4 video issues
1872 10 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

Im getting massive screen tear in my video on my phantom 4. Its really stuttering bad and im getting pink lines all over the screen. I cant think of any interference or anything different. Was working perfectly 3 days ago. No crashes or hard landings either.
2016-5-1
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

I'm talking about the live feed and not in video on my CPU just to clsrify
2016-5-1
Use props
ogguillen1981
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Did You fix it ?
2016-5-1
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

Hoping to get help on here. I have no idea what it is. Gonna try another mobile device tomorrow to see. If not I'm taking it back
2016-5-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gibsonguitars18 Posted at 2016-5-2 00:54
Hoping to get help on here. I have no idea what it is. Gonna try another mobile device tomorrow to s ...

Which device are you using ?
2016-5-1
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

Note 5. It should work better than most devices. It's got plenty of RAM and an 8 core processor lol. I'll try my iPad mini 4 tomorrow. Could just be the Android software at the moment
2016-5-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could be, I had similar problems on my Nexus 7 (2013) and the fix for that was to enable the USB debugging and change the protocol from 'charging' to 'Photo' as far as I remember. Although somebody suggested earlier that this might no longer be required with latest build.
2016-5-1
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

United States

My p4  does Same thing with the pink lines when I use Android Galaxy S7 or S5 but when I use my iPad Pro it is fine so it must be something with Android in my case.
2016-5-1
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

Mine does it as well with the Nexus 7. Im not sure what the problem is but it always goes away after i fly away from my RC.
2016-5-2
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

United States

Went ahead and exchanged it as I was within the 15 day period. If the problem persists it will pretty much narrow it to the Android app as I know the note 5 has the power to handle the app. I'll report back after first flight if it ever quits raining.
2016-5-2
Use props
gasturbine59
lvl.1

United Kingdom

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-5-2 13:09
Mine does it as well with the Nexus 7. Im not sure what the problem is but it always goes away after ...

Yes I have exactly the same problem,Android , Nexus7, black blotchy pixalated lines ,  DJI are asking for screen shots!!, but as you say its ok as you fly away from the controller?, all very strange,

Solved now!!!!...............I bought a new ipad 4 mini and all perfect!!!....................the dji list is rubbish,     needs to be sorted.!!
2016-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules