Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I started uploading daily drone videos!
639 3 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skytilt Films
New

United States

Hey Guys,

Since purchasing the Phantom 4 (long exposure photo is attached), I've started editing and uploading a new drone video every single day! I'm calling it a Drog (Drone Vlog). You can check out the first one I made, here: I just posted episode 19 today and it's definitely become a great habit!

I'm using it as a way to create more content, since that's what I love to do, and I'm also using it as a way to get better at editing and to constantly build my editing style.

Depending on the day and how busy I've been, I usually post brand new content that I filmed the day before, or I go into my archives for some of my older footage from my DJI F550 that I think might be interesting for people to see.

If you could go check it out and subscribe to my YouTube channel that would be awesome! You can find me @Skytilt Films. You'll get a brand new drone video every single day!

You can also follow me on Instagram @SkytiltFilms, Twitter @SkytiltFIlms, or find me on Facebook @Skytilt Films, LLC.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know if you'd want to see me doing anything else in the videos; whether that's talking about what gear I use, what software I edit with, maybe some equipment/gear/software reviews, or anything else!

Thanks, everyone!

Tampa Long Exposure

Tampa Long Exposure
2016-5-1
Use props
dmartin.ealnet
lvl.2
United States

The video won't play for me.
2016-5-1
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

I can't see the video either.

I like the long-exposure photo, except you need to straighten the horizon.  A video a day seems like a lot of work done very quickly.  You might want to consider slowing down a bit & concentrating more on quality rather than quantity.  People get bored very easily, unless the content is very good.
2016-5-2
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

Video wouldn't play but I searched you out on YouTube and I have to say, not bad at all. Quality shooting, nice locations, good color corrections. Love some of your time lapse stuff. Great Florifa rolling clouds and the sunset was nice. I don't know about the term "Drog", but bravo. I'm impressed.
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules