So .............
IMG_0588.JPG
2016-5-2
Use props
Joko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497674 ft
Switzerland

Hi, mybe the legs of your Inspire are no more in the right axis, my Inspire's Legs have an axis of about 92 degree.

See the attached design.

Green good axis
Red bad axis

I hope that my theory my help you.

Bye
Inspire_Angle.jpg
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is very strange, I have installed plenty of them and have never seen what you are experiencing.
Your adapter plate looks totally fine. Where on the plate does it hit. from the photo it looks like the middle of the front bracket is where it hits. But when correct and you can see from your other Inspire that the prop passes the adapter plate just at the top of the mounting bracket.
Since it does not hit on the other side that means you probably have the stock props.
The only thing I can think of is that leg is twisted out and making the prop canted in and hitting the plate.
Can you post a quick video of everything and hand turn the prop to show where it hits and also show the alignment of the left legs.
2016-5-2
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

it should be ok, just fly it! lol IM JK this is very interesting. Did you try placing a leveler on it to compare?
2016-5-2
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-2 12:39
That is very strange, I have installed plenty of them and have never seen what you are experiencing. ...

The ...........................
2016-5-2
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Joko Posted at 2016-5-2 12:22
Hi, mybe the legs of your Inspire are no more in the right axis, my Inspire's Legs have an axis of a ...

I .............................
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phoenixaerial Posted at 2016-5-3 11:14
The other side clears the top of the plate no problem.. The side in question (motor) is about 10 d ...

Ok, I see now, the arm or tube has twisted.
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules