1ST over the water vid
543 4 2016-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfd300
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73661 ft
United States

This was shot this morning over NJ's Barnegat bay in Brick NJ.

Ok I redid it.....I hope it is better

2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Good job.But recording in sunny days would be better.
2016-5-2
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha bfd,

Is there a reason for shooting in such a low resolution?  I almost did not watch your video because it was half of high definition 720p, which is my cut-off point.  But, even with the gloom, your work shows potential.  Besides upping your recording video to 1080p, may I suggest you also either slow down your tilts and smooth them out or go into the DJI Go app and use the software to smooth out your tilts.  It is in the gimbal page.

Keep practicing and learn to use the tools in the DJI Go app.  There are many tutorials on that in this forum.  Read the manual (on the downloads page of this site) and use the search function.  You will just keep getting better and better.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-5-2
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

I was in 1080.. you tube converted it somehow...I'm still learning the video part.   Thanks for the advice.
Otto
2016-5-3
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

I was itching to fly since it has been raining for days LOL.      I found out the problem...I had a setting wrong in pinnacle studio 19.  Pinnacle converted it to 720x400.  I'll re-do it today  since again it's RAINING GRRRRR!!!!
2016-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules