Just think of all the money DJI loses out on
688 4 2016-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrengorney
lvl.1

United States

For the last several days I have tried to use my "thank you pre-order coupon" batteries for the Phantom 4 and get nowhere. I get the message "coupon not valid yet" I have live chatted ,emailed and done everything to order  but nobody seems to help,just keep getting passed on to someone else. It was great that you sent me a coupon to use ,but if I cant use the coupon what is the point. I dont understand, when you have a customer wanting to spend money on a product you are selling wouldnt you facilitate it to make it happen. Thats sales 101.
2016-5-2
Use props
maximillianspit
lvl.1

United States

I had that same problem as well until I put the amount of my credit in the blank space instead of the credit number.  It worked fine.
2016-5-2
Use props
Video Craft Pro
New

United States

Go back into the order process and you will notice a link to delete coupon. Redo your order and add the coupon code It will accept your coupon. At least my order worked.
2016-5-2
Use props
Breese
lvl.1

United States

My order went through, but the order status has been stuck on "reviewing payment" for the past 2 days even though my bank approved the credit card purchase at the time of the order.
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

darrengorney, could you please give us a screenshot? Did you email onlinesales@dji.com? May I know the ticket number or email address so that I can look into it? Thanks.
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules