Will the A3/New Ground Station allow for tagging images?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tomc
New

United States

This functionality is HUGE for those of us who do mapping and terrain modeling. I was about the pull the trigger on a the new 3DR Solo with the 20MP camera but this would be a far better system if it can do this.

Thanks
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your concern!
Our engineers will take serious consideration about it.
2016-5-3
Use props
Tomc
New

Geotagging of images is what I meant to type. Does the A3 or Ground Station do this now?
2016-5-3
Use props
Hooks
lvl.3
Flight distance : 226450 ft

The Upcoming Solo attachments are looking pretty sweet, I hope DJI has some tricks up their sleeve.
2016-5-3
Use props
Tomc
New

United States

This is exactly what I am looking at the Solo with the new Sony 20MP camera. The M600 would be a far better option but the photos need to be geotagged and I need to be able to fly a grid autonomously.
2016-5-4
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

When DJI says they are seriously considering it, usually it means that it will not happen.  This has been an issue that has been talked about since the last ground station which they said the same.
2016-5-4
Use props
chsi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104695 ft
Canada

In typical DJI fashion they continue to announce new products / enhancements etc. but lack any support i.e the new A3 controller system with mention of the Ground Disturbance program, but as per usual you cannot find it on their site. How about this DJI when you release new products have all the required software etc.  available at release time. It is very frustrating
2016-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules