Negative power readings in live data
1107 2 2016-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juibrand513
New

United States

so I've tried off and on for weeks to balance my Ronin-m. I've upgraded to the newest firmware, I've followed many tutorials on balancing. I still havent gotten this thing to work consistently outside of one time and even for that shoot the roll axis just decided to spin out of control which caused me to switch to another rig.
anyway today I'm trying again to properly balance the gimbal with little success. so one of the things that's been troubling me is the live data. in the wiki and in most peoples tuning tutorials they talk about rebalancing when you recieve a power output in the live data greater than 10. But nobody talks about when you recieve NEGATIVE power numbers... what does this mean? is this still a balancing issue or is it something more?

balancing numbers

balancing numbers
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The tilt axis looks out of balance. Can you post a quick video clip of your camera mounted on the gimbal without power.
Last resort would be to use the DI counterbalance weights.
Here's a balancing video that may help.

2016-5-3
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

You need to use ziptise and adjust the "T" connection that's on the roll axis, your problem might be there as some people had problems with motors going crazy and spinning around, so good luck with that, tie 3 or 4 zips on that connection and see if that solves your issue
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules