RC firmware 1.6.0 lowered my RC output from 24mw to 14mw (Glitch.??.)
18734 251 2016-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdazel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1140725 ft

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-5-7 08:38
You've heard from multiple DJI sources that the output power has NOT beed reduced.
And there's no  ...

Hello there, watch the video and read the data that is the evidence .. I put it to you .. know mater how many times someone says the facts are not .. it will never change the fact that they are...!!! ;-)

side note so now we are just pointing fingers of blame and not helping the many pilots that have this issue
2016-5-6
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286198 ft

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-5-7 09:29
That line seems to be on every other reference to FW1.8 for the Advanced.
eg:  http://forum.dji.co ...

I know.. It is different..
2016-5-6
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

dkruseski Posted at 2016-5-7 05:42
DJI-Ken,

I see you edited your above post from "Again, the power has not been reduced" to "Again,  ...

If the power has not been decreased then I'm pleased but I'm still curious about the original response by DJI-Paladin which stated ...

DJI-Paladin....
"In our test, the latest firmware and output power don't have any reduction of the range because we use different technology to reach the long range and high quality signal."

This is response tends to suggest that power might have been decreased but was compensated for by "different" methods. Several requests for clarification by various posters were simply ignored and this is never a good way to instil confidence or trust with customers.  Instead of clarifying the comment, DJI-Paladin simply edited his post and removed any reference to using different technology to retain the range.  I think that the non-response and subsequent  editing of the original response gives reasonable cause for people to have been suspicious.

I intend to do some distance flights today or tomorrow to test for myself. I never look for world record distance flights with my drone but I do have one or two Litchi flights which start to cause short term signal loss so they should be a good test.

I think it would also help if DJI could simply provide the correct frequencies to the OP so that he can rerun the tests. That information should be very easy to provide.  The OP appears to be very knowledgeable with his testing but, if he's made a mistake, then I have no doubt that he would be the first to respond and confirm that using the correct frequencies resulted in no discrepancies.

The fiasco with the undocumented third party battery invalidation and some previous release note omissions understandably makes owners suspicious of what other changes may have been made with any update.  DJI needs to build people's trust and confidence by clearly elaborating on ALL changes that a firmware update might produce. If they can do that then I've no doubt that the number of firmware related suspicions raised in this forum will be greatly reduced.
2016-5-6
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-7 09:14
mdazel,

So we've heard DJI say, rather categorically, that nothing (at least to their knowledge a ...

Hello there, as I said I could not get 120 meters attitude that never had happened before .. we went to the bench in the shop and we had mutable RCs up and running and got the same results 50% reduction on mutable testings tested with different types of RF equipment or meters  .. and just so you know the birds would not bind with any of the RCs that had been upgraded to the latest firmware when downgraded so now as to your fight data .. the weather got better for you and I would think that you can tell how your flight went that is flight data so I think if it went well you should say that and if it did not then you should say that .. but coming in and suggesting that it is again me comes from the finger of blame that seems to be where this has gone .. their are many with this issue not just me .. and because some have no issue and some do it lets me know it is a glitch in the upgrade and because DJI has stated that they did not reduce range or power that tells me it will be fixed in the next firmware upgrade .. now as for as them reducing range the FAA is determined to limit range (LOS) and all ready have .. because just like my video shows after I removed the wifi amp on the side that was not able to allow passthru because of a reduction in output power I still was able to fly farther than the FAA wants most to do .. but because of what I do I have privilege and fly 5 miles on a regular basis .. and that is why we use the antenna system we do .. watch the video and see .. read the data and know the truth safe flights .. thanks for ringing in...!!! ;-)
2016-5-6
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-7 09:27
Understand, and I think the OP is on a professional but can't relink after backing off 1.8 (Aircra ...

Hello there, I posted the how to on page one post or message #21
2016-5-6
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1386588 ft
United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-6 20:46
Hello there, happy for you .. but if my meter is bad what about all the other pilots having the sa ...

Doubtful, since i have zero animosity.  Simply throwing a perfectly reasonable possibilty out there...if phantom3 x (mine) doesnt behave like phantom 3 y (yours) perhaps there is another variable.  Thats all.  No animosity is harbored on my end...i am quite happy with everything.
2016-5-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

JockC Posted at 2016-5-7 12:22
If the power has not been decreased then I'm pleased but I'm still curious about the original resp ...

'DJI-Paladin simply edited his post and removed any reference to using different technology to retain the range.'

How you you know DJI-Paladin is a he?

Just because Richard Boone was a bloke doesn't mean..... oh never mind.
2016-5-6
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

kdcox Posted at 2016-5-7 11:56
Doubtful, since i have zero animosity.  Simply throwing a perfectly reasonable possibilty out ther ...

Hello there, thank you for clearing that up .. this has been character building post .. even after mutable posts from me erging us not to point the finger of blame many have done just that .. dismissing key information offered up front .. many have the same issue and many don't  but I started the post with good intentions trying only to help my fellow pilots and DJI .. nothing more nothing less just share data gathered without pointing the finger of blame .. just data from multiple sources .. both pilots and DJI working together not saying that one is right and the other wrong .. maybe everybody is right and it is just another glitch .. and that is my opinion after all the pilots have shared their data by ringing in and sharing how their birds were flying after them upgrading their RC and bird .. we know that if you are flying there and I am fling here there would be many variabuls but you flying some where that you have many times before gives you a good bench mark to work with .. just as I did and stated up front and showed in my long but exstecive testing .. documented both with pictures and vido .. pointing the finger of blame or sweeping it under the rug of denial won't help any one .. just-say-in...!!! ;-)
12471405_10208576096667051_164328119301028562_o.jpg
2016-5-6
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Geebax Posted at 2016-5-4 13:44
If you are referring to the Facebook link, I saw nothing as it took me to a page where it said I co ...

Hello there, ..."FAA"...
2016-5-6
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Rick King Posted at 2016-5-6 14:30
P3S all up to date with dbs mode , range still the same 15000+ ft. out..

Hello there, happy for you  .. 2.8409091 miles with your DBS moded RC nice ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-6
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-7 12:07
Hello there, watch the video and read the data that is the evidence .. I put it to you .. know mat ...

I put it to you ...
There's no reason that DJI would want to sabotage their market leading products by cutting RC power.
DJI people have confirmed to you that the recent firmware has not reduced RC power output.
You feel you have evidence that this is bollocks.

OK .. apply a little logic.
You and the DJI guys can't both be right here.
Can you think of a reason that the DJI guys would lie about this, given that it should be easily tested and if they were lying, it would be quickly found out?
Can you think of a reason that DJI would cripple their own product by nobbling one of its best features?
Can you understand how unlikely this sounds?

So you are making extraordinary claims and extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and repeatable results from multiple testers.
Just because some anonymous guy who can't even spell scientific method makes a claim this doesn't prove anything.
And just because some anonymous forum members latch on to your claim doesn't make it valid.
You are going to have to come up with a lot more to be believable.
How can we be sure that your testing is valid?
Do you get the same results when you try again on other Phantoms in different environments?
2016-5-7
Use props
imagesbyjas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286198 ft

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-7 10:36
Hello there, I posted the how to on page one post or message #21

I'm confused by this answer..  In the post you're referring to, you said you can't link the aircraft.  I know the procedure for doing that.  I was suggesting that if you cannot downgrade to 1.7 that there is a problem as DJI has said that the firmware on the Professional CAN be set back to 1.7 (which would imply 1.5.8 on the RC as well as being able to relink).  If you cannot do that I suggested you also talk to DJI as it "could" point to an issue on the RC.

As for pointing a finger.. I did nothing of the kind when I suggested you go back to 1.7, video the transmission on the meter, reload 1.8 and again video the meter (presumably showing a lower transmission).  I even said I wasn't doubting your belief in what you are seeing.  But we also (all) need to see what you're seeing as well and I think DJI would actually appreciate something substantive and might even help to find out why ..

One additional point.  In the picture where you're showing your meter, I also recognize what appears to be a 3rd party mod for boosting range..  That mod (if I'm not mistaken) means opening the RC and bringing the mini cable out to the transmission unit. Could it be at all possible that something may be malfunctioning in the range extender OR that perhaps the range extender and 1.8 are incompatible?  If that is the case, then you would need to contact the folks that produced the range extender..  I've seen those helix coils used in an application like this (not saying this is yours exactly)..

http://www.riseabove.com.au/fpvl ... t-for-inspire-1-and

It is again raining so no flying here.... but again you told me to post flight logs and I asked what specific data in those logs would point to a lessening of the transmission rates..
2016-5-7
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73661 ft
United States

It may be possible it's the new App. I did a test last week and fount I was able to go further w/ the Litchi app.  I want to re-confirm this but the weather has been relentless.  I am hoping today.
I hope the OP will dl the Litchi app and do a test of his own.
Maybe just maybe the GO ap is receiving the wrong data from the bird and the app thinks the bird it to far but in actuality it is not. but for me. when I am flying and I see RED weak signal....I poop LOL and want to get her back.
I am also curious to see if KDCOX will try the litchi app...... His bird has the BDS mod..(mine will to soon).
I am still standing w/ the OP on this...I believe his findings are accurate.  All the DJI reps are play on words....Yes I did see that said there was no power reduction as per DJI tech guys..........Well just cuz 1 or2 peoples say so doe not make it true. ESP when posted in a forum.  Make an official release on the homepage.
Now going back to the FW downgrade I find it way to hard to believe the P3A cant roll back FW but the P3P can......It is practically the same AC minus the camera.  WTF!!!!

2016-5-7
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

Ok I just did 2 flightsat my benchmark location (my House)  battery at 91%
I flew north 2400 feet at 200ft up.......totally lost signal GO app. RTH came  back.
flight #2 same battery now lower 68% same route
I flew north 200ft up.3200 feet (litchi app) 36% rc signal RTH flew her home. I could have gone further.
Also w/ the GO ap I was not recording video and on my Ipad screen the video was breaking up a bit.........when I lost signal screen went green I almost crapped myself.
W/ the Litchi app  it started recording  after 4 feet in alt.  It recorded the whole time and video never once broke up on my screen.
I am now really wondering if it's the App and not the FW why peeps are having issues w/ range.
I would like you guys who have the Litchi App to do some test flights as well.
  Thank you
   Otto

2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-5-7 16:29
I put it to you ...
There's no reason that DJI would want to sabotage their market leading product ...

Hello there, wow and WOW .. if you read all of my posts then you are ether in capable of understanding them or do not understand my position .. so let me try to put it in your mindset .. first you have to love auto spell .. otherwise we would all be bonkers from it .. second I said many times over and over we need to not point the finger of blame or there would be no resolve .. that is to say .. so you can understand it (fix the issue) .. now what is more likely that all the meters in the shop suddenly went bad and all the birds and RCs in the shop are the only ones having this issue or is there something going on we need to WORK TOGETHER to address .. that is the thing because a couple of DJI ring in and say there has been no reduction it power or range there is no problem and m_dazel is wrong .. like I said earlier I believe we can both be right and we can both be wrong it is call a glitch .. and if you cannot see that this firmware upgrade has some well I don`t really want to change your mind .. because that was never my intention with this post .. just facts from all sources no finger pointing but instead WORKING TOGETHER many have said it must be me and that’s ok I welcome their opinions .. I have said les share data and stay away from personal attacks but many have deaf ears to the data and do not want to see the truth that there is a problem with the resent upgrade in the firmware...!!! ;-0_my

FYI link click-it .. check-it ... remember you said because DJI said in this post there is no reduction in power and range everything is just fine and only m_dazel is having issues with the upgrade because we cannot both be right .. I say a glitch in a firmware upgrade it is no one’s fault and depending on if your class is half empty or half full .. we may both be right .. just-say-in …!!! ;-)  https://www.facebook.com/groups/dji.owners/permalink/1350565228291936/...   
2016-5-7
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

bfd300 Posted at 2016-5-7 23:34
It may be possible it's the new App. I did a test last week and fount I was able to go further w/ th ...

The app is unrelated to RC power.
If you lose the app, you can still control the Phantom.
The app just displays the video and allows you to select a few options but it does not control your flight.
That all comes from the white thing you hold in your hands while flying - not the app.
2016-5-7
Use props
bfd300
lvl.4
United States

True but the App also interprets the info...........Maybe the go app is getting false info.....Just a thought.
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

imagesbyjas Posted at 2016-5-7 20:05
I'm confused by this answer..  In the post you're referring to, you said you can't link the aircraf ...

Hello there, I believe I said flight data which could include screenshots of your flight path .. and just your ringing in as to how your flights went as to your bench mark or flight arena .. and yes the fix is as described in my YouTube video ..  to run that side with no amp because the amp needs 1mw to trigger or allow pass-through of the signal .. we can still fly 4 to 8 miles without the amps with the antenna system we use .. and battery mods .. but that is only in a official capacity .. to do so as a public sUAS pilot would get the FAAs enforcement people upset .. so let’s leave it at that .. we also relay control of the bird via mutable pilot in a relay fashion if needs be .. and do not recommend or any one should be doing this as a public sUAS pilot .. and if the RC can only downgrade or go back to the versions listed in the go-app .. or DJI allows via the go-app .. you have to take what is in the list and that is also something we did up and down on mutable RCs and birds .. FYI we had mutable RCs and birds at the shop .. on the varies versions of firmware and tested several different ways .. so I know that the data is sound or spot on .. and we were led to the cause by the evidence of the data nothing more nothing less but the focus is not on that data by some the focus is on what I did .. even though there are many reports on this issue and because you did not give up on the thread you have added good data to the mix .. we or many have confirmed that DJI has all but rendered third party batteries useless via the firmware upgrades so may be the don`t like customers or pilots that include LE .. FR .. SAR using the more powerful antenna systems we need because of what we do with our birds .. but communication is key and I appreciate all your help with this safety issue .. on a side note LE .. FR .. and SAR have been not only modifying our aircraft .. our cruisers .. and trucks .. as well as most all of our equipment for many many years .. mostly with the help of the  manufacturer .. like GM .. Ford .. Cessna .. to many to mention really so better said .. maybe not so with DJI .. safe flights and thanks again for all you help you have definitely added reason to the mix of why the RCs we use lost 50% power all on one side .. yes have most definitely figured it out for us .. via our discussions and your input on this issue and because we think with a positive outlook it never really came it to play until you rang in with the reference to the battery issue as to why DJI would do this ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

bfd300 Posted at 2016-5-7 22:27
Ok I just did 2 flightsat my benchmark location (my House)  battery at 91%
I flew north 2400 feet a ...

Hello there,  and THANK YOU for ringing in with your data .. as I have said communication it the key .. we must do this together .. without pointing of the finger of blame to get to the resolve of this issue .. that being said it is for us a safety issue and it needs to be addressed .. and yes we use special equipment so it will add that variable .. but the commondenominater after all the testing on RCs and birds was the output power reduction of 50% 24mw to 14mw inside the RC on the output closest to the edge .. not the one in the middle or the 5.8ghz on the inspirers RC .. all the reduction was on the same output nothing more nothing less .. the delivery of no joy .. was the 1.6. RC upgrade thanks again you have made a difference in the world of public sUAS flight by addressing this safety issue...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-5-7 23:07
The app is unrelated to RC power.
If you lose the app, you can still control the Phantom.
The app  ...

Hello there, the white thing .. as you put it .. you hold in your hand is called the RC in this discussion .. so as to avoid any confusion .. or any negative input to the discussion .. PLEASE refer to it as such .. your help is needed but it would be better served keeping a positive and non belittling outlook in my opinion .. calling the RC in a reply to a fellow pilot the white thing you hold in your hand could be taken the wrong way by some .. we need to stay positive .. on subject / task to reach resolve to the issue mentioned in this thread thanks ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
Rodomontade
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2563022 ft

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 02:20
Hello there, the white thing .. as you put it .. you hold in your hand is called the RC in this di ...

Hello mdazel,

I have sent you at least 3 friend requests so that I can send you a PM.
You gave repeatedly denied / not replied to my request.

Some information exchanges are better handled in PM's and then brought to the general forum to benefit everyone.

I am curious about your findings. specifically the reduced output measurement. I live in a wooded area and have noticed a significant reduction in range after my firmware upgrade. I suspect less penetration in forested areas.

In LOS areas it may actually reach the advertised range.

Please accept my request and we can compare flight details!
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello there, well we have been working together for a day or so kindia lost track it has been a whirlwind of data as so many rang in ti share their data .. and there seems to be a multitude of info and I am adding yet some more or should I say another channel of info or data .. the source is a DJI Facebook page and you will see we are not alone many pilots are begging for help and it is clear now that the latest is well maybe not the greatest .. but remember I am not pointing the finger of blame .. it is a glitch .. nothing more nothing less .. but we can all improve in our respective areas by sharing all data .. that is the thing about working together we share data .. nothing more .. nothing less .. without say it is his or her or their falt be instead .. we say well what are we going to do about this or that .. or what did you do about this or that info link for you to look at if you would like to help in this process or maybe you are just looking for answers ...!!! ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... k/1350894481592344/
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Rodomontade Posted at 2016-5-8 04:16
Hello mdazel,

Hello there, have not seen them I will take a look to see why .. thanks for the info...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello mdazel,

Hello there, I to live in the deep woods .. my city streets are sand really .. look at the video it is where I live and do flight testing a lot of the time so I have a benchmark as to different variables ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello mdazel,

hello there, I see no friend requests from you .. but will do what it takes to receive them if you can find out why .. first .. do mean on Facebook .??.
2016-5-7
Use props
Rodomontade
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2563022 ft

United States

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 05:24
hello there, I see no friend requests from you .. but will do what it takes to receive them if you ...

not facebook. on here. this forum. just sent you another one
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Hello mdazel,

Hello there, found it .. sent you a PM .. but I think sharing here is the best way to go because right now we need transparency .. from DJI .. so we should do the same...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Rodomontade Posted at 2016-5-8 05:27
not facebook. on here. this forum. just sent you another one

Hello there, got it .. pmed you
2016-5-7
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-7
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This whole thread is hilarious, the OP brings up a suspected issue, everyone climbs on board. Then they demand a reasponse from DJI. DJI responds through DJI-Ken, then everyone accuses him of playing with words and avoiding the truth, so he replies again stating plainly that there has been no reduction in power output. Then he is called a liar.

2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Geebax Posted at 2016-5-8 06:51
This whole thread is hilarious, the OP brings up a suspected issue, everyone climbs on board. Then t ...

Hello there, say you have said that someone has call dji-Ken a liar .. I missed that post or message could you do us all a courtesy and list the message #s for us .. I for one would like to review them .. because I said over and over for us to not point the finger of blame and work together and I think it will clarify who  in the thread is on board with finding resolve with this issue .. we will see by your response who is really trying to help .. and who is just being troublemakers and not offering any real data .. just distracting the real pilots from the search for a real partnership with DJI and the world of public sUAS flight by working together we will all be waiting for that list of message #s so we can all see what you see .. and have taken the time to add to the tread or post as being important data to the resolve .. thank you...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-8 09:18
Hello there, say you have said that someone has call dji-Ken a liar .. I missed that post or messa ...

Bottom of post #94.
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Geebax Posted at 2016-5-8 06:51
This whole thread is hilarious, the OP brings up a suspected issue, everyone climbs on board. Then t ...

Hello there, Say just wanted to let you know your opinion that our technicians in the department .. and all of us pilots at the shop when we did the testing had suspicions there was a problem is inaccurate .. the post is named RC firmware 1.6.0 lowered my output from 24mw to 14mw .. we knew there was a very serious problem with our birds that we use to do our duties .. you missed the point .. we found the cause .. and took steps to be able to keep our service birds up and ready to go that is why I posted the link to the youtube pictures and Video post .. to share our data and resolve .. to create a video log to go alog with our flight and pilot logs .. showing we can do the job that our department is responsible for .. and that is what this post or thread is all about .. the cause and the resolve not just for me and the department but for the public sUAS pilots as well thanks for your help .. in getting to that resolve to end this safety issue .. safe flights...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
Mr.buGSy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 820712 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

mdazel Posted at 2016-5-7 00:14
Hello there, many pilot are interested in this thread as it is ongoing .. and want to work on the i ...

Hi mdazel,
I apologize, of course you're right. I was just to frustrated with the foggy answers we were getting from the representatives. So I did some testing and the results supprised me. In my tests I flew in the same area(sweden) and same weather conditions and here are the results. The first image is pre firmware upgrade, and the second one is post firmware upgrade.

pre firmware update

pre firmware update

post firmware update

post firmware update

I hit the RTH button when I started to lose the image from the P3P. I've never flown that far away before. I normaly fly the quad in the light of sight. So what do you think?
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Mr.buGSy Posted at 2016-5-8 07:44
Hi mdazel,
I apologize, of course you're right. I was just to frustrated with the foggy answers we ...

Hello there, first you do not owe me an apologize .. it is a tough topic for many reasons so I was hoping to keep the / this thread helpful to all by setting the ground rule no pointing the finger of blame for any reason .. so we do not put resolve out of reach by adding more emotion to the issue .. it has enough all ready for me because we use our birds to save lives .. prevent loss .. so for them to be grounded is unacceptable .. but as we tested to resolve our issue .. we came to the conclusion that we / I could help the general public by reaching out to fellow pilots and DJI to inform talk about make clear there is an issue and we must work together .. now and in the future .. to find resolve of this issue and prevent as many safety issues as possible .. by creating a partnership as pilots and manufacturer .. I now see that that will be a lot more difficult that I first had imagined .. you have been a GREAT asset to that goal and we all should be thanking you for taking the time to do the testing and the sharing of your findings .. so thank you for taking the time and ringing in as to your data / findings .. if it was or is a glitch it will be fixed in the next firmware update .. if not .. like the third party batteries we will have to find our own work around .. we have considered what to do and we are very hope full and want to believe that DJI is doing all they can to stay on top of this fast passed technologies .. and willing to work with us as partners in our sUAS service birds .. and to the public use of sUAS birds .. for flight with their product line .. safe flights ...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
welldodo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57884 ft
United States

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-5-7 04:29
I put it to you ...
There's no reason that DJI would want to sabotage their market leading product ...

I wouldn't be so quick to say they wouldn't sabotage their market leading product because they already have several times;

The GL300A controller has a power output of 0.380000
The GL300B controller has a power output of 0.380000
The GL300C controller has a power output of 0.303000

The W323 Phantom 3 Professional has a power output of 0.7460000
FCC ID: SS3-WM3231503
The W323A Phantom 3 Professional has a power output of 0.6120000 (82% of the W323) (18% more than W323B)
FCC ID: SS3-WM3231507
The W323B Phantom 3 Professional has a power output of 0.5200000 (70% of the W323)
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

welldodo Posted at 2016-5-8 08:29
I wouldn't be so quick to say they wouldn't sabotage their market leading product because they alr ...

Hello there, my personal RC is the type A because of the hardware video compression chip on the RC board .. we don`t fly duo in the department so I use it for the inspire also .. the video is much better and cleaner so I can see real time with less delay .. thank you for ringing in with your helpful data .. but I must tell you I am concerned about that fact that is becoming clear to many pilots as we work together in this quest to be partners with DJI as sUAS pilots .. we will see when the next firmware upgrade comes out .. but at this time I will stay within my own ground rules not to point any fingers as to ill intent .. safe fights…!!! ;-)
DSC04671 (3).jpg
2016-5-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Might be worth checking to see if any firmware update or perhaps fresh download......DJI Assist gave me an 'upgrade' on the P4 today (although may have been out for a few days already)

See Here.....There might be a similar quiet upgrade for the P3 ?

Or did DJI Assistant make a mistake, who knows ?
2016-5-7
Use props
mdazel
lvl.3

Aardvark Posted at 2016-5-8 09:16
Might be worth checking to see if any firmware update or perhaps fresh download......DJI Assist gave ...

Hello there, thank you for ringing in to share you data...!!! ;-)
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules