dji go app not connecting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nosarafern.aol
New

Costa Rica

DJI Go app had been working fine on my Phantom 3 Professional until today.
Now it won't connect.  The drone and the remote control are both communicating and working normally.  It's the DJI Go App that isn't doing its job.  I had a friend download the app to his Android Samsung device and we connected perfectly.  Does anyone know what is at the root of this issue with Apple? I have tried it with my iphone 6 and my ipad mini (both devices worked perfectly until yesterday).  I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go App with no success.  Help!

2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello nosarafern, did you try to use different lightning cables ? Besides, if your apple device has been upgraded to the latest 9.3.1, you can also reset the device to factory via iTunes and then reinstall DJ GO APP .
2016-5-4
Use props
nosarafern.aol
New

Costa Rica

I definitely tried different lightning cables. Will reset via iTunes. The funny thing is it stopped working from one day to the next without having done any updates  of any kind. Could it be an issue with the sd card? The only thing I did was download movies from the sd card to my MacBook probably and deleted the files from the sd card. I have since formatted that card to make sure no files remain that could cause some confusion.
2016-5-4
Use props
nosarafern.aol
New

Costa Rica

I wish you guys would do an update for the Advanced and the Pro which allowed it to interact wirelessly with the RC and drone like in the Standard version.  
2016-5-4
Use props
nosarafern.aol
New

Costa Rica

PS: the lightning cables are fully functional. I have tried them for other uses and work perfectly
2016-5-4
Use props
Paul86
lvl.2

France

I have the same problem, I did all the updates and had a flight last week no problem, well six flights actually.  I then got it all out this afternoon and fired it all up as normal but DJI App will not connect to Drone.  The only difference since I did the six flights the other day is that my IPad Air2 did an update to 9.3.1 (13E238).  Consiquently I cannot fly the drone.

I got out my Samsung Edge 6+ and fired it up and it works fine!

So why is there a problem with this update?  Is this issue belong to Apple or DJI????

Paul
2016-5-4
Use props
robcar.itu
New
Brazil

I have the same problem with P4 and Ipad 2. It show's as P3 standart and the camera button is off.
2016-5-6
Use props
Paul86
lvl.2

Netherlands

I have the same problem, I did all the updates and had a flight last week no problem, well six flights actually.  I then got it all out this afternoon and fired it all up as normal but DJI App will not connect to Drone.  The only difference since I did the six flights the other day is that my IPad Air2 did an update to 9.3.1 (13E238).  Consiquently I cannot fly the drone.

I got out my Samsung Edge 6+ and fired it up and it works fine!

So why is there a problem with this update?  Is this issue belong to Apple or DJI????

Paul
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules