How to Change FPV download rate etc
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I am having troubles with my P3A, it keeps losing the FPV display whilst still being within 150 metres and at about 50 metres high. I am using a google nexus 7 version 2 tablet. I am using all the latest firmware and DJI go app.

I used to be able to click on the camera menu and change the download bit rate but I cannot do this now. I am hoping that lowering the bit rate will stop this happening.

A fellow P4 flyer said that I should change the location on my tablet to USA so that I can use the custom settings but I cannot see how to do this on my tablet.

Please can anyone give me some help on this problem that I have.

Thanks

George
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello George, you can use the custom channel and then make the bit rate lower. Here is a video tutorial of the RC practicing in the flight:
2016-5-4
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

in the settings menu.   there is a tab for HD   you can manually select the channel and also bitrate,   lower rate = more range    gl   ill take some menu pics and upload them in the morning if you can't find
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

In the UK, you cannot select custom channels and change the bitrate. Search the internet and you may find answers.
BUT, the video should help you.
2016-5-4
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-5 01:08
In the UK, you cannot select custom channels and change the bitrate. Search the internet and you may ...

news to me,     learn something everyday
2016-5-5
Use props
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

UPDATE !

Thank you for your replys

I discovered that using the Android Google Nexus 7 version 2 tablet that I could not actualy set the location to the USA whilst actualy being in the UK
However by setting the tablets language to English USA the next time I went flying my tablet came up with all measurements in imperial. So I had a look
at changing the bitrate using the process that Quickpoint suggested (thanks Quickpoint) and the option to enter custom mode was there.
Obviously I have not altered anything because as DJI-Ken pointed out we in the UK are not able / allowed to do this.

But if anyone did feel the need to change the bitrate / download channel settings this might help them

Happy flying to you all

George

2016-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules