Phantom 3 Pro repair update.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

United States

Got my bird back from the shop today and im very impressed with the repair job. Looks brand new. Only gripe is the stickers on the arms are wrinkly but no big deal they serve the purpose. Flies amazing. Honestly dont know which i prefer the 4 or the 3 pro. The 3 pro almost seems smoother. Anyhow, very happy with the repairs. I did notice it descends quicker than i remember. Way quicker than my standard. So quick it actually hit vrs. It got real shakey and started to drop. I was high enough to get out of it but i wanted to know if theres a setting for descent speed. I know how to get out of vortex ring state and how to descend with movement but i was amazed how quick i got into it. Im on the latest firmware. Any suggestions??
2016-5-4
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

My understanding is that DJI now has it built in to descent flight logic that negates the chances for a vortex ring state. Are you sure that's what happened? Could it be the fact that you were able to pull out of it either shows that you were not actually in VRS, or that DJI logic has successfully avoided it?
2016-5-4
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

I can't say I was definitely in it but it started to get the shakes a the props made kind of a fluttering sound. I tested it a few more times with same results. It seems my p3s will only descend at about 3 feet per second. I can't remember exactly but I looked down on this one and the highest I seen was about 4ft per second.
2016-5-4
Use props
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

Are you talking about getting it back from DJI or another shop?
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Gibson, there isn't an option to adjust the descending speed.It is recommended to operate the sticks more smoothly and softly in flight.
2016-5-4
Use props
gibsonguitars18
lvl.1

United States

knupla2 Posted at 2016-5-4 17:20
Are you talking about getting it back from DJI or another shop?

Dji repair center in Carson ca
2016-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules