a3 mounting not in exact middle?
1254 4 2016-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

There is no detailed manual on the a3 yet. I ordered one and I am drawing the center plates now. Now there is not enough space for the lightbridge, on my 21cm diameter plates, with the fc mounted exact in the center. Question: Does the a3 flight controller need to be placed in the exact center of gravity? Or can it be mounted a bit towards the side? Then there would be enough space for all boxes.

2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hello!
It should be installed near the center of gravity. Please keep it away from other electronic devices, such as the GPS module, receiver, ESC, etc.
BTW, you may be intertest in Matrice 600 User manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ual_20160429_en.pdf
2016-5-5
Use props
arielcamera
lvl.2

New Zealand

Hi there, could you confirm the dimensions of the A3 Flight Controller as the specs listed on the website and the manuals as (64mm x 24mm x 19.5mm) do not seem to be correct just looking at the unit in pictures it looks like it is more like 64mm x 40mm x 19.5. Also it is unclear whether the height dimension includes the little lump where the D-Bus cables plug in. Any info would be much appreciated
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

arielcamera Posted at 2016-5-5 18:28
Hi there, could you confirm the dimensions of the A3 Flight Controller as the specs listed on the we ...

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and kind reminder!
It's a typing mistake. We'll modify it immediately!
The real size is 64mm x 42mm x 19.5mm (the ‘little lump’ is included, the height of 'little lump' itself is about 3mm)
2016-5-5
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-5 11:39
Hello!
It should be installed near the center of gravity. Please keep it away from other electronic  ...

Thanks! How far apart should it be from the Lightbridge? Can I install the receiver closely above the fc (about 1cm higher with a layer of cfk between)?
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules