5998 76 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just wondering who has recieved an order in the UK direct from DJI and what date did you order?

2015-1-17
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hey I have. Got it last Wednesday after ringing my local dealer on Tuesday and them having one in stock so collected straight away. Gimbal was twitching on the Thursday though so spoke to DJI and they have shipped another one out asap which is currently at Hong kong airport according to ups. Had a great week otherwise. Couple of scary moments losing gps and still now trying to get the filming settings right (any advice).  just hope they iron out the app for iOS, and get some spare props  as I've munched two already and batteries in asap
2015-1-17
Use props
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I got mine last Wednesday. Mine is the 'B' camo carbon fibre style.

I ordered via Heliguy in the UK on November 16th and I paid in full on December 22nd.

It has been flawless, aside from two cases where the Inspire is shaking a little after taking off - like some kind of resonance issue.

Feathering the throttle up a bit for a second fixed this for me and it does not do it whilst the legs are raised.

Oh and I had one DJI Pilot crash yesterday, trying to use the button on the RC unit to take a photo, it kept trying to record video instead, even though photo mode was selected - the app would switch right back into video.

The third time I tried the app crashed completely. The inspire didn't seem to care about that though, just carried on as normal.

I've still got all my props (I'm far too careful ) but I need at least one, possibly two more batteries.

I'm in Hereford, by the way!

Video of first flight with the camera - crap weather and REALLY cold, so I didn't get to do much before I lost the sense of touch in my hands...

2015-1-24
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video, and I enjoyed the music also. Still waiting for mine, the videos everyone shares, keeps me excited about my new Inspire.
2015-1-24
Use props
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Wasn't my first choice in song in all honesty

I'm going try to make something a little better when the weather improves!
2015-1-24
Use props
paulkent
lvl.2

United States

nice!  what software do people prefer to edit their videos with?
2015-1-24
Use props
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I currently use Adobe Premier Pro, but I'm looking at moving to Davinci Resolve as it has significantly better colour grading tools built in.
2015-1-24
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Likewise here in Southampton, got mine from Heliguy, excellent service, just awaiting more batteries.
2015-1-25
Use props
Trevor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 912 ft
United Kingdom

lrwskyfilms Posted at 2015-1-25 18:47
Likewise here in Southampton, got mine from Heliguy, excellent service, just awaiting more batteries ...

UP NORTH....Bolton Lancashire. Had mine since early January. Bought from Firstprsonview.
Prop locks arrived this weekend, waiting for 1 High capacity battery....must be on a slow boat from China.
Now waiting for some decent weather to maiden flight test.
2015-2-16
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im in Wigan, took mine out yesterday, already got 5 x tb48, get them from ebay

2015-2-16
Use props
stoneyphil
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I stay in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire , Scotland, anyone else local with a DJI Inspire or Phantom?, bought my Dual transmitter Inspire from SLRHUT on the net for £2056 including delivery from the USA ordered on the 2nd Feb arrived 17th Feb, check out their site.
2015-2-21
Use props
tony.herring02
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheshire Wilmslow. Ordered one on Thursday the 19th of February it arrived Friday from Firstprsonview with Prop locks in the case, waiting for High capacity battery, bought a second TX from ebay brand new in the box the guy didn't want £120 under list.   

2015-2-22
Use props
bobibobr
lvl.1
United Kingdom

stoneyphil Posted at 2015-2-22 03:04
I stay in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire , Scotland, anyone else local with a DJI Inspire or Phantom?, bo ...

did you have to pay vat when it was deliverd
2015-2-22
Use props
mrburns
lvl.2

United Kingdom

there in the uk - why not get one from a suporting stockist?
2015-2-22
Use props
stoneyphil
lvl.2

United Kingdom

mrburns Posted at 2015-2-22 20:27
there in the uk - why not get one from a suporting stockist?

£700 cheaper and includes Vat. normal 1 year waranty
2015-2-22
Use props
stoneyphil
lvl.2

United Kingdom

david.spencer@b Posted at 2015-2-17 03:59
Im in Wigan, took mine out yesterday, already got 5 x tb48, get them from ebay

https://www.youtube. ...

you clip states "This video is private"
2015-2-22
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks, ive changed it
2015-2-23
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paulkent Posted at 2015-1-25 02:23
nice!  what software do people prefer to edit their videos with?

I use FinalCut Pro X...
2015-2-23
Use props
ad.davis
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Got mine last week from SLRHUT. They are a .co.uk web site but are in the US. I guess this is how they get around no import duties or VAT. Single controller £1850. Best price I could find anywhere.  Great step up from Phantom2. I'm in Bristol, UK.
2015-2-24
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Trevor Posted at 2015-2-17 03:18
UP NORTH....Bolton Lancashire. Had mine since early January. Bought from Firstprsonview.
Prop lock ...

Up North Didsbury Manchester!
2015-3-12
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

United Kingdom

tony.herring02@ Posted at 2015-2-22 19:32
Cheshire Wilmslow. Ordered one on Thursday the 19th of February it arrived Friday from Firstprsonvie ...

Tony, where are you flying please? Currently using areas around the Mersey Banks, some of Dunham Massey but the machine needs more space!
2015-3-12
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am in Staffordshire. I have had mine for about 6 weeks. Everything is Ok so far...
2015-3-12
Use props
drayton_k
lvl.1

United Kingdom

West London based, had my Inspire about a month and no problems at all.
2015-3-12
Use props
gareth.greener
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366201 ft
United Kingdom

I have had mine for a few weeks now, no issues as yet.
Anyone going to the Rottingdean Mini Airshow on March 14th ?
2015-3-13
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pandppurchase@g Posted at 2015-3-13 08:03
Tony, where are you flying please? Currently using areas around the Mersey Banks, some of Dunham M ...

pandppurchase  a place in Wilmslow but that's not big enough really do you want to keep in touch and we'll try and find somewhere better.

How long have you been flying??

40 years on and off me mainly RC heli, and real ones
2015-3-13
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Arrow1969 Posted at 2015-3-13 18:19
pandppurchase  a place in Wilmslow but that's not big enough really do you want to keep in touch a ...

Thanks for the reply, I am a total novice in fact a rank amateur as compared to your experience! However I've had to start somewhere, so would be good to keep in touch, Didsbury only just down the road from Wilmslow.
2015-3-13
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pandppurchase@g Posted at 2015-3-14 02:37
Thanks for the reply, I am a total novice in fact a rank amateur as compared to your experience! H ...

That's fine if you ever need any help with anything let me know
2015-3-13
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

tony.herring02@ Posted at 2015-2-22 19:32
Cheshire Wilmslow. Ordered one on Thursday the 19th of February it arrived Friday from Firstprsonvie ...

Have 1 on back order with heliguy hopefully be here next week, Macclesfield Cheshire
2015-3-13
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mikegil Posted at 2015-3-14 04:39
Have 1 on back order with heliguy hopefully be here next week, Macclesfield Cheshire

Hi Mikegil, happy new inspired,whereabouts in Macclesfield do you fly?.
2015-3-13
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Arrow1969 Posted at 2015-3-14 04:31
That's fine if you ever need any help with anything let me know

Any chance some instruction based your knowledge and skillset, 59 yrs and very new to all this!
Started off a few months ago building  550 just for the hell if it, loved it and decided to up the anti with the purchase of the Inspire.
2015-3-14
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pandppurchase@g Posted at 2015-3-14 22:39
Any chance some instruction based your knowledge and skillset, 59 yrs and very new to all this!
St ...

Not a problem can help in any way.

If you go to www.photoclear.co.uk you will find my email address there drop me a email and we can short something out.
2015-3-15
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Arrow1969 Posted at 2015-3-16 02:49
Not a problem can help in any way.

If you go to www.photoclear.co.uk you will find my email addre ...

Thanks will contact this next week.
2015-3-15
Use props
Bart1209
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Bristol!, ordered mine back in December from Wheelspin Models. received it in late January.
Ive had one issue with GPS loss
2015-3-16
Use props
jamess3430
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Got mine from Quadcopters in February, getting fed up with GPS dropouts and Gimbal Twitches, and now since recent pilot app update iPad disconnections in mid flight.
Have practised a lot recently in atti mode as feel it is a good skill to master in view of no sign of firmware update.
Fly at Silloth, Cumbria
2015-3-16
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

Arrow1969 Posted at 2015-3-14 11:19
Hi Mikegil, happy new inspired,whereabouts in Macclesfield do you fly?.

hi arrow, only received inspire friday so have only had a quick fly round Mow Cop in Staffs, were do you fly?
mike
2015-3-25
Use props
Bobbybee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yip got mine in Hyde, cheshire, awesome flys fantastic
2015-3-25
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Received mine from Buzz Flyer UK. Never used them before but they seem a good bunch. I'm located in the SG8 postal area not far from IWM Duxford.
2015-3-27
Use props
Ph02on
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75673 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine on 26 Feb direct from DJI got it on March 16th.  Ordered the second remote , but they sent the wrong Package, sent that back to them and now awaiting my second remote and spare battery from them.  Communication with DJI to be fair has been very good.
As for the Inspire itself.  Had 5 good flights and all amazing.  No issues except the occasional GPS loss, but I am mainly flying and practicing in ATTI, so no problems or panic when GPS loss occurs.   (Gloucestershire)

Cheers

Jason
2015-3-27
Use props
dm.booth.hotmai
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got mine this week in Halifax, West Yorshire
2015-3-27
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got mine about a month ago, fantastic, waiting on the new firmware to iron out the Gps drop outs and camera twitch, but good to practice in atti mode,, Grimsby, Humberside.
2015-3-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules