Problem with order # 001172684601
893 5 2016-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickyli99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134003 ft

After two weeks of waiting, and 3 emails where your customer service didn't reply to me about my order, I finally opened a case with paypal to retrieve my money. That was taken from my paypal account the same day i made the order.

Tonight after, I opened my case, someone from  your CS dept calls me asking me to remove my paypal complaint and if I do you will ship my order today. I said no, I will remove the paypal complaint only after I receive confirmation of shipment. Then your CS tried to tell me "not to worry, if you close the case, and we do not ship today, you can reopen the case with paypal." I told her that was stupid, and unless you ship my order to cancel it. So now my order is canceled and I am waiting for my refund. I will NEVER buy direct from DJI ever again, and you know what? I'm from Hong Kong too, and I think you should really take the old hong kong saying to heart. Delay no more. Delay no more to your whole company.

Ricky
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Ricky, I'm sorry for the unhappy experience. I found your order is held by our system currently and we are not able to ship out order with PayPal dispute. Z-Axis is out of stock and we expect to have some inventory next week.  We sincerely apologize for not fulfilling shipment as anticipated.  Please reply the email if you need this order canceled.
2016-5-5
Use props
rickyli99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134003 ft

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-6 15:19
Hi, Ricky, I'm sorry for the unhappy experience. I found your order is held by our system currently  ...

As I said on the phone, in paypal dispute resolution, and now here. Cancel my order. Also you might want to check with your warehouse because I was just told 2x that it can be shipped out today if I remove my paypal dispute. Aas for the other solution suggested, I don't know, sending an additional amount money with the promise of a future refund from a company that couldn't deliver as promise, seems, not a wise idea. So as I said, delay no more, cancel my order.

copy & pasted from paypal resolution center:
Dear Valued Customer,   Thanks for your info and sorry for all the trouble caused due to lack of stock. pls kindly understand that Since you had opened paypal dispute , now our system had automatically hold shipment for your order. even we have stock now, we cant send your order out.   i just contacted our warehouse and get notice that your order can be shipped out today. if you are worried that you cant reopen the dispute for refund, could you pls replace a new order with the same items and advise me the new order No. you can close this dispute after you receive the package. and we will refund you of this order then.   and if you insist cancelling this order, i will do per your insist. we understand your anger and appreciate for your understanding.  wait for your confirmation. Thanks and Best regards
- www.dji.com, Friday, May 6, 2016 at 12:05:59 AM
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

rickyli99 Posted at 2016-5-6 15:26
As I said on the phone, in paypal dispute resolution, and now here. Cancel my order. Also you might ...

Order has been canceled.
2016-5-6
Use props
raybaker
lvl.1

United States

That's horrible.
2016-5-6
Use props
bill4
lvl.1
United States

So, do you have stock? Sounds like you do, I guess a paypal dispute will get you to ship my order?
2016-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules