Vision App not working with moverio bt200
1779 5 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVLR
New

United States

Hello guys,
I am trying to use the Epson Moverio BT200 headset to fly my phantom vision + V2.
I got the moverio glasses and performed the system upgrade.
I then downloaded the DJI Vision app from the moverio app store.
It installs fine, and I see the main page. When I click on any of the options, settings, camera, view etc, it shows those pages for 1 second or less then the app reverts right back to the first page with the 4 quadrants/options.

Has anyone had this problem and how to fix it?
Thanks,
TOny.

2015-1-17
Use props
saharatn
New
Thailand

It works fine for me. You may need to  factory reset and re-install DJI app again.  Hope you get this sorted soon.
2015-2-16
Use props
markdj
lvl.2

New Zealand

Try using your (Android) phone/slab to run Vision app..but first try to Miracast/Wifi Direct from your phone to the Moverios (set them to wifi direct also to sync them).....this also allows you to use Ground Station and view maps and routes on your spex.
2015-2-16
Use props
johnkilcline.gm
lvl.3

Portugal

markdj Posted at 2015-2-17 11:20
Try using your (Android) phone/slab to run Vision app..but first try to Miracast/Wifi Direct from y ...

I tried to use Miracast from my Nexus 7 (2013) to the Moverio, but Miracast says it will not work on Android versions below 4.2 ( and the Moverios are only Android 4)
2015-2-17
Use props
markdj
lvl.2

New Zealand

Please refer to Page 30 of Moverio User Manual...which shows how to set up Moverio Mirror..I sync both a Sony Z3 and Galaxy S4 to my spex no problems.
2015-2-17
Use props
RickDennis
lvl.1

United States

FPVLR,

I had this same issue and discovered it was because the app was already running. If you click on the app, it doesn't always open immediately and then when you click it again, it kicks you back out to the menu. Just go into settings, choose running apps and stop the original launch that didn't finish loading.
2015-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules