Unable to Use 50% Discount Code for Phantom 4 Batteries - HELP!
3272 20 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased my Phantom 4 at an Apple Store in Houston, TX on March 15, 2016.

I have been trying for two weeks without success to use the discount code to get a 50% discount on the purchase of two Phantom 4 batteries.

Here's the problems I am having:
1) I enter my email address and Phantom 4 serial number on the DJI web page to claim the coupon code:  http://store.dji.com/cn/phantom-4-apple
2) I am provided a discount code, but in the congratulations note on screen accompanying the code, it notes that "This coupon code is registered to info@hobbymounts.co.uk. Please register or login using this email address at DJI Store and enter the coupon code at the checkout."
3) That is NOT my email address.  It is NOT the email address that I used to register my Phantom 4 and it is NOT the email address that I entered after clicking the "Claim Coupon" icon.
4) When I try to purchase two Phantom 4 batteries and apply the discount code to the order on the DJI Store checkout page, I get the following message "This coupon code is no longer valid."
5) I have been in contact with DJI Sales and have exchanged several email messages with "Storeagent03 (DJI Online Store)" [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] dated April 27, 2016 and May 1, 2016 explaining all the above details including the incorrect email address associated with my discount code and that when I go ahead and try to use the code anyway, I get the message "This coupon code is no longer valid."
6) Storeagent03 (DJI Online Store) is very friendly and has responded twice that my request (242818) has been updated and that I just need to click on the coupon code link above to claim my coupon code.
7) And when I do that, I still have EXACTLY the same problems - the discount code is still registered to the incorrect/bogus email address in the UK, and when I try to use the discount code on the DJI Store I get the message "This coupon code is no longer valid."
8) So, I responded again to the Storeagent03 at [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] on May 2, 2016 again explaining the problems I am having, but I have received no response to date.

VERY, VERY FRUSTRATING!

Can someone at DJI please help me get this issue resolved???

I can supply any amount of validation information required, my Apple Store Sales receipt, pictures of my Phantom 4 box and serial number, etc., whatever is needed.

THANK YOU!
2016-5-6
Use props
connorschulte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 261033 ft
United States

Hopefully DJI-Ken will hope on and resolve this for you, looks like you have enough proof to get a new coupon.
2016-5-6
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken,

Can you help me with my discount coupon issue?

Dave
2016-5-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

david.p.mann, we will investigate it further and  update you in the ticket. Sorry for the unhappy experience.
2016-5-9
Use props
Goshin11
lvl.1

I just bought an P4 from best buy,  will I get a discount coupon for batteries?
2016-5-11
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Goshin11 Posted at 2016-5-12 00:43
I just bought an P4 from best buy,  will I get a discount coupon for batteries?

nope   you can buy a p4 at best buy with 2 extra batteries for 1560 which is 10 bucks cheaper than the battery coupon

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji- ... Id=9999264500050001

or you can buy the other package with 1 extra battery for 1479

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji- ... Id=9999264500050000

both of those deals are better than battery deal for the "pre-order exclusive" battery discount  ./sigh
coupon you would pay 169 for the 2 extra batteries where in the package you get them for 160
2016-5-11
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-9 05:55
david.p.mann, we will investigate it further and  update you in the ticket. Sorry for the unhappy ex ...

Well, after a total of 16 emails back and forth with customer support, DJI Sales and the DJI Store, my battery discount coupon situation has still NOT been resolved. I have supplied DJI personnel with copies of my Apple Store receipt and a photo of the serial number from my DJI Phantom 4 box.  They indicate that my discount coupon code was "stolen" and asked for a copy of my invoice so they could supply a new discount code. I supplied that information - twice - and no response - dead air - no resolution - just an exasperated, very disappointed and, previously, very loyal customer.  I own four DJI aircraft - Phantom 2 Vision +, Phantom 3 Pro, Inspire 1 and now, the Phantom 4.  I have been a firmware beta tester and frequent poster on the DJI forum - mostly just responding to other users offering help with their questions or problems.

Why is this so difficult?  Please - just send me an email with a valid battery discount coupon code so I can buy more DJI product.
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-5-18 09:47
Well, after a total of 16 emails back and forth with customer support, DJI Sales and the DJI Store ...

Sorry, David, we received your invoice yesterday and are working on it.
2016-5-17
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-18 11:43
Sorry, David, we received your invoice yesterday and are working on it.

DJI Store - Are you "still working on it"?  I have received no further communication from DJI.
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-5-24 01:29
DJI Store - Are you "still working on it"?  I have received no further communication from DJI.

Sorry for the waiting time. Yes. We are still working on it.  On the one hand, we are investigating who have used your SN to apply coupon code. On the other hand, we are trying to apply a new one for you.
2016-5-23
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

hey! how do i get a 50% coupon for a p3a battery! i want! i crave! i need!!!! ;)
2016-5-23
Use props
paysoproduction
lvl.1

United States

I am having an issue I received my code and finally have some money to order two batteries and its saying my code is not valid?
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

paysoproduction Posted at 2016-5-24 15:03
I am having an issue I received my code and finally have some money to order two batteries and its s ...

paysoproduction, kindly suggest you contact onlinesales@dji.com and advise the coupon code.  We will look into it.
2016-5-24
Use props
paysoproduction
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-25 15:23
paysoproduction, kindly suggest you contact  and advise the coupon code.  We will look into it.

email sent
2016-5-25
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Don't hold your breath! <sigh>  

It's been four weeks since I first emailed DJI and three weeks since my first post on this thread.  Still no resolution or valid coupon code.  
2016-5-27
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-24 11:53
Sorry for the waiting time. Yes. We are still working on it.  On the one hand, we are investigatin ...

DJI Store -

Any update on providing my new battery discount code?  Thanks.

Dave
2016-6-2
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store -

Dave
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-6-7 00:00
DJI Store -

david.p.mann, I'm terribly sorry for the late response. We have sent you a new coupon code. Please remember to use it in time. We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused.
2016-6-6
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-6 23:10
david.p.mann, I'm terribly sorry for the late response. We have sent you a new coupon code. Please ...

Dear Lily (DJI),

I received new battery discount code and ordered two batteries today from DJI Store. Thank you VERY much!
2016-6-7
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-6-8 09:08
Dear Lily (DJI),

I received new battery discount code and ordered two batteries today from DJI St ...

Good to know. This kind of hiccups do happen since DJI is growing too fast.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules