Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDMI Adaptator with Fatshark Dominator V3 - Specific DJI Emitter/...
6075 12 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hugues.may
New

France

1) I try to catch the signal of a Phantom 3 Pro's friend on my Fatshark Dominator usually used with my racers. It's work perfectly with his own Head Google but my Fatshark connected to the RC Emitter (with Hdmi adaptator set up) & with the same HDMI wire does not receveive anything. I tried any parameters set up from the google but nothing append, no signal received at all...

Do i have to switch off the 5.8 receiver on my Dominator to allow HDMI wire connexion ? Or else ?

Please help..

2) Do a special DJI receiver exist to avoid that bad wire between googles & emitter ?

2016-5-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have the HDMI module installed on your phantom three, you also have to enable the output of it in the HD settings.  As far as getting another wireless signal out that I do not know and that would be a third party thing. The HDMI port on the module is made to connect a HDMI cable to and not to do wireless transmission.
2016-5-6
Use props
hugues.may
New

France

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-6 22:22
If you have the HDMI module installed on your phantom three, you also have to enable the output of i ...

My friend uses HDMI wire with his Headplay googles, think output was enable this afternoon cause it worked with his googles but not with my Dominator with the same configuration...
That's why i think there's a special tips to do the dominator ;-(

For 2) So there is no solution to use FPV google without wire ?
2016-5-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hugues.may Posted at 2016-5-6 13:43
My friend uses HDMI wire with his Headily, think output was enable this afternoon cause it worked  ...

It will only work on a headset if it has an HDMI input. If your goggles do not have an HDMI am put then it will not work.  There is no DJI device that they sell to convert the HDMI to be able to use with your goggles wirelessly.
2016-5-6
Use props
hugues.may
New

France

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-6 22:51
It will only work on a headset if it has an HDMI input. If your goggles do not have an HDMI am pu ...

The Fatshark Dominator V3 has an Hdmi wire input. How do you think i connect it ? With glue ?

;-)
2016-5-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hugues.may Posted at 2016-5-6 14:02
The Fatshark Dominator V3 has an Hdmi wire input. How do you think i connect it ? With glue ?

;- ...

If you're fat shark dominator goggles has a HDMI input then it will work with the Phantom Transmitter and the HDMI module.  Enable the HDMI output in the app and connect the HDMI cable to your television set and if you get camera picture from the aircraft onto your TV then it is working. If you do not get video onto your fat shark goggles then there is maybe a problem with your levels.
2016-5-6
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1386588 ft

A small switch on the bottom of the goggles is used to turn off the module...do that, then make sure you use the left fatshark goggle to set them to 2D HD
2016-5-6
Use props
kdcox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1386588 ft

Toggle, not goggle lol
2016-5-6
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

The Fatshark Dominator V3 works perfectly with DJI Phantom 3/4 HDMI Output Module .. Just Need to Use HDMI Cable .. Output / DJI Remote   Input/ Dominator V3
Dominator V3 is 720 so u never had any issue with

2016-5-6
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

The Phantom uses proprietary encoding for the wireless signal,  it will not work with the FatShark receiver.  You must use the Hdmi cable.
2016-5-6
Use props
stevebealer
lvl.2
United States

Or just do this for HUNDREDS of dollars less: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=254721
2016-5-6
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Switch 5.8 off, the switch on the bottom left. Use the button on the top left to select  2D HD
2016-5-6
Use props
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

[color=Navy]What charger do you use to charge the 7.4v 1800mah lipo battery.
Fatshark recommend their universal charger but they also recommend it for 8.4v lipo batteries.
It is very expensive and looks quite poor quality

2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules