Downgrade Inspire 1 Pro Transmitter?
2450 6 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
New

Canada

Made the BIG mistake of updating the firmware on my Inspire transmitters  before updating the Inspire 1 Pro's firmware. Now my aircraft is stuck  in transport mode. I dont believe i can do a firmware procedure while in  transport mode it appear.

What should I do? Can I downgrade the transmitters??

Not sure why the Go App didnt warn me prior to update remotes that I should update the aircraft first. My mistake. I just bought the aircraft and while setting up my iPads and connecting them to the remote the app naturally prompted me to update the remote firmware. So I did.

Now i'm really worried. Any suggestions?

2016-5-6
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The latest DJI GO App includes a new firmware screen. From the Camera Connect screen, press and hold the upper right 'graduation cap' icon for 10 seconds. The mobile device must be Internet connected. You should be able to downgrade from here...
2016-5-6
Use props
New

Canada

thanks terry!

Fixed!
I realized my camera transmitter was still on an older firmware so i set it up as the Master remote. and successfully linked it to the aircraft, successfully exited travel mode, and immediately the firmware update process began!
2016-5-6
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Even better procedure than downgrading.... Thanks for sharing, glad it's fixed!!
2016-5-7
Use props
comaco
New

Austria

terrylewis Posted at 2016-5-7 06:15
The latest DJI GO App includes a new firmware screen. From the Camera Connect screen, press and hold ...

This worked for me! Thank you very much.
My inspire was stuck in Travel mode as the updated remote could not connect any more. Thank you for the advice and the instruction how to get the remote to the previous firmware!
After this I could - after exiting travel mode - upgrade the Inspire and then the the remote!
2016-5-10
Use props
djiuser_4l4rGEutjppp
New

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-5-6 20:15
The latest DJI GO App includes a new firmware screen. From the Camera Connect screen, press and hold the upper right 'graduation cap' icon for 10 seconds. The mobile device must be Internet connected. You should be able to downgrade from here...

Hi would you be referring to just DJI Go or DJI Go 4 or whatever? I'm having basically the same issue. I was about to install a no fly zone removal firmware pack I guess you'd call it and per the instructions I went through the correct steps in order to update my Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition to whatever DJI has on the website for the latest firmware update. My aircraft pretty much did the R2D2 and then the blue light came on and wouldn't turn off. I left it on for hours just to be sure it wasn't gonna do anything. As anyway this sounds like it could be exactly what I need. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.
2023-4-5
Use props
djiuser_4l4rGEutjppp
New

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-5-6 20:15

Hi would you be referring to just DJI Go or DJI Go 4 or whatever? I'm having basically the same issue. I was about to install a no fly zone removal firmware pack I guess you'd call it and per the instructions I went through the correct steps in order to update my Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition to whatever DJI has on the website for the latest firmware update. My aircraft pretty much did the R2D2 and then the blue light came on and wouldn't turn off. I left it on for hours just to be sure it wasn't gonna do anything. As anyway this sounds like it could be exactly what I need. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules