Trouble getting Osmo to start
878 5 2016-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

Wondering if anyone has had this happen.  Since the last update, when I turn it on, the gimbal does not respond.  There is a green light on the left side and a red light on the right.  After numerous times of turning it on and off it eventually starts and performs normally for the rest of the shoot.  Then the next time I use it, the same thing happens again.  Checked the gimbal contacts and reseated it but the problem persists.  Anyone else experiencing this?
2016-5-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, green light on the left (camera status indicator) normally means Firmware upgrade successful, red light on the right (system status indicator) indicates a non dji battery detected, try resetting the osmo.
2016-5-7
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-5-8 00:45
Hi, green light on the left (camera status indicator) normally means Firmware upgrade successful, re ...

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hello!
After the upgrade, did you remember to remove the .bin file? Otherwise, it may try to upgrade the firmware repeatedly when you turn it on.
2016-5-8
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-8 23:43
Hello!
After the upgrade, did you remember to remove the .bin file? Otherwise, it may try to upgrade ...

I'm pretty sure I reformatted after recording the text file.  Right now it seems to be working normally.  I'll keep you posted.  Thank you.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Alastair Posted at 2016-5-9 20:57
I'm pretty sure I reformatted after recording the text file.  Right now it seems to be working nor ...

OK.
If there's any other problem, please let me know.
Thanks for your support!
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules