Litchi app for phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dhogo2
lvl.1

Ireland

Hey all has anyone tried the 3rd party app litchi in place of the dji go app it has extra features on it i belive.be interesting to hear your views on the subject
2016-5-8
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Yes.

In my mind, and I believe I speak for many others, it is not a direct replacement for the DJI Go app. It has 'other features' that the DJI products don't have, and one or two that were added to the P4 model, but still are not (and never will be available) on the P3 model without Litchi (or perhaps some other 3rd party app).

Programming missions is cool. DJI has Waypoints, but the Litchi allows you to a) pre-program it, b) has many more parameters, and c) editing is much easier.

Features on the Litchi such as the recently added Tracking mode is something I would not have unless I upgrade from the P3 to a P4.

Chris
2016-5-8
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Not A Speck Of  Posted at 2016-5-8 21:28
Yes.

In my mind, and I believe I speak for many others, it is not a direct replacement for the DJI  ...

Hi. You don't need a Phantom 4 to use tracking. For quite a while now there has been an app available that allows you to use tracking on your Phantom 3. Here's the link... Tracking app
2016-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules