Strange android tablet behaviour
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

i have a mi pad 2, which is significantly less laggy than my iPad mini 2. Today though, it stopped asking me what app I wanted to use when I plugged it into my RC unit, and now ceases to automatically find my p3p. Any thoughts?
2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello mrbillgill1, does your iPad mini 2 work well? Besides, you can reinstall DJI GO app on your mi pad. But before reinstalling, don't forget to sync your flight record to the cloud.
2016-5-9
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Paladin - no, my mini 2 drops more frames than my mi pad. I've just done a factory reset to the mi pad 2 and re-installed dji go from google play store. Maybe that will fix the problems I'm having. My ipad mini should have synced my flight record with the cloud already, I hope.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

mrbillgill1 Posted at 2016-5-9 21:05
Hi Paladin - no, my mini 2 drops more frames than my mi pad. I've just done a factory reset to the m ...

Feel free to post some results here. It would be better to check the image channel condition when you test it.
2016-5-9
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

On my ipad or the mi pad?

thanks
2016-5-10
Use props
superik.nice
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184058 ft
France

Hello, I ve the xiaomi mipad2 too, it s working well.
Maybe you have selected dji go as default app as soon as you connect the drone with usb cable.
So you have to run :
Settings / installed app / dji go / clear default set.

On my Samsung Note4, I had too run usb debugging too (otherwise I had no usb detection), anyway I haven t seen this option on mipad2 (it s a specific android version).

Hope it will help.
Eric
2016-5-10
Use props
te311909
lvl.2

United States

Sometimes on android tablets when you plug in the USB cable it will default to a charge only mode. If you pull down from the top and see something along the lines of "USB Charging", tap that and change it to "File Transfer" mode. Also go into your settings and clear your defaults for DJI go, that way it'll prompt you what app you would like to use. After so many times of choosing the same app it will automatically assume thats the app you will always want and cause it to become the default app.
2016-5-10
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks Eric. I've just tried to download a scan reader and the tablet has completely hung. Is there a re-boot function you know of? The documentation on these mi pads is awful
'edit'  - sorted the hang
2016-5-10
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

superik.nice Posted at 2016-5-10 19:43
Hello, I ve the xiaomi mipad2 too, it s working well.
Maybe you have selected dji go as default app  ...

No defaults set in DJI Go. I feel like throwing it out of the window
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules