Stripes Omitted After Top Shell Replacement
949 10 2016-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Not unlike others on this forum, I am becoming a bit frustrated with DJI's service department. I had to send my P3A for service to have a motor and the top shell replaced after a crash. When I received my repaired unit, I noticed that DJI service had neglected to put the stickers on the motor arms. I contacted DJI 18 days ago and let them know of the problem and requested new stickers to be sent to me. I received an immediate response telling me that my report had been received and they'd look into it. 7 days ago, after not hearing anything more on the matter, I emailed them again asking when I should expect to see my stickers. The next day I received the following response...
"Thank you for your patience in this matter. Your request was submitted to our Logistics team for fulfillment and shipping. Please continue to monitor your email for tracking information, which will arrive soon. We apologize for the delay, but appreciate your continued patience and understanding."

That was 1 week ago and I have yet to hear or see anything further. My feeling is that there is a problem with the product they sent back to me after being repaired and that DJI should be expiditing the shipment of the missing items. Instead, they submitted my request to their "logistics team." What logistics are involved in putting two little stickers in an envelope and sending them to my address? This could have been an excellent opportunity to make a good impression upon a customer that spent good money on their product and even more money for a repair. Can someone with DJI on this forum please look into this for me?
2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Hello Rex, please post the case number here, thank you.
2016-5-8
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Hi DJI-Paladin,
Thanks for the timely response and for offering to look into this for me.  Ticket number is 285624.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Rex59 Posted at 2016-5-9 18:17
Hi DJI-Paladin,
Thanks for the timely response and for offering to look into this for me.  Ticket nu ...

Is it the same issue with 278616 that you provide in this thread http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-5-9
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

It's a related issue DJI-Paladin. The stripes were omitted during the disputed non-warranty repair with corresponding number 278616. I hope this clarifies things for you.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

Rex59 Posted at 2016-5-9 18:59
It's a related issue DJI-Paladin. The stripes were omitted during the disputed non-warranty repair w ...

OK i got it.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rex59 Posted at 2016-5-9 18:59
It's a related issue DJI-Paladin. The stripes were omitted during the disputed non-warranty repair w ...

I'll get you new stickers for each aircraft.
I've added it to both your tickets.
2016-5-10
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for taking care of this for me Ken. I hope DJI knows how good they have it having you and the other's who monitor this site. I know that being a liaison for a company can be a tough and thankless job, but you guys do an excellent job.
2016-5-11
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Ken, I'm still awaiting a confirmation from DJI that my stripes are being shipped. Do you have any information update on this? This issue was first reported to DJI 24 days ago and it took 2 full weeks for it to be "submitted to their logistics team." It has been "pending" for almost 2 weeks now. In another week it will be 1 full month since I first reported this problem to DJI. Could you please look into what is causing the delay of getting me the stripes DJI's service department forgot to put on while my P3A was being serviced?

Thank-you,
Rex
2016-5-15
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

I really don't normally complain about service, but I feel the lack of attention to this problem by DJI is unacceptable. DJI-Ken, I know you've been working on this for me and I really do appreciate it but it would appear to me that your parent company has far less regard for customer satisfaction than you and your co-workers on these forums who are working diligently to get things right. Is there anything more you can do to resolve my problem? I have attached the communication that I have had with DJI below.

DJI.PNG DJI2.PNG Capture.PNG    
2016-5-17
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Well I finally, after a full month of back and forth with DJI, received my stripes. Interesting side note here. Stripes arrived about forty five minutes ago via UPS. just went and checked my email and just 3 hours ago DJI sent me an email stating that the stripes were on the way but they didn't have a tracking number to provide me yet. Strange...
2016-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules