OSMO => MASSIVE PROBLEMS
8920 52 2016-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

directoranandmu Posted at 2016-5-19 22:47
Hey there ...can you help me if i can use iPod touch 5th generation ! Does it support Osmo ?

Hello.
The recommended mobile devices are as below for DJI GO App. Please visit our official website for the details: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads
Latest DJI GO: iOS Version v2.8.1.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Latest DJI GO: Android Version v2.8.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2016-5-19
Use props
inyourface141
lvl.1

Japan

And I'm still waiting.

Eventually I was offered to get an OSMO striaght from the Japan HQ with a discount. I paid on the 20th... Then I was asked for my address, then a few days later asked for my account and password... And now, nothing, no news, no camera... Yep Things are still pretty bad from the customer's point of view...
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

inyourface141@h Posted at 2016-5-27 13:13
And I'm still waiting.

Eventually I was offered to get an OSMO striaght from the Japan HQ with a di ...

Hi inyourface141,
According to our email records, our coworkers have been following up your case very carefully. All necessary information from you is collected for preparing the new Osmo unit so that you can use it directly without any trouble once you receive it.
The new Osmo is just ready for you after a full testing and we'll arrange the shipment within this 2 days.
Please check your email in time for any update.

Your kind understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.
2016-5-26
Use props
Abbas Khan
New

Pakistan

Boss, i am also having the problem, that it does not recognizes the batteries even, I tried many times to on it ,, but it goes off ... Batteries are fully charged..but whwn i turn on it...it goes off...will any body help me sort out this problem...pls
2016-5-27
Use props
inyourface141
lvl.1

Japan

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-27 15:26
Hi inyourface141,
According to our email records, our coworkers have been following up your case v ...

Hello Adela,

I just returned from Naganoyesterday night and found my new Osmo was delivered (fianlly!). Too bad it was a couple of days too  late because I would have loved to be able to do some videos at the two events I covered for a Japanese magazine.

Nevertheless, I just tried the new OSMO I received and this time videos are recorded properly. I havent'  tried everything yet but it is clear that the previous unit I bought was defective.

I am happy to see that you guys eventually took this matter in hands and came up with a proper fix. It is a bit sad though that I had to fight that much and lose so much time because even with the little discount I had on the new unit, I still lost a significant amount of money because of the jobs that couldn't be done. But, I admit you tried hard and Sophie from your customer center has always replied my emails very politely (even those in which I was quite angry) and rapidly, once I got to speak with her only and not being bounced from one service to another. There were flaws, it did infuriate me indeed but eventually the case was fixed.

Question is now; shall we buy a Phantom drone for our crew...? I'll think about it.
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

inyourface141@h Posted at 2016-5-30 07:58
Hello Adela,

I just returned from Naganoyesterday night and found my new Osmo was delivered (fian ...

Hello inyourface141,
Thanks for your feedback.
I'm glad that the problem has been solved. It's our duty to help you out, and we'll be always trying to figure out any relevant issue.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused, your continuous support would be highly appreciated.

For any issue, please feel free to contact us.
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Abbas Khan Posted at 2016-5-27 22:33
Boss, i am also having the problem, that it does not recognizes the batteries even, I tried many tim ...

Hello Abbas Khan,
Please watch the tutorial in this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-49858-1-1.html, if possible, could you please have a test on your batteries?
Also, please check the connection between the battery and the Osmo handle.

Is this a brand-new Osmo? Have you ever used it normally before?

More information would be appreciated.
Wait for your reply.
2016-5-29
Use props
DPDMedia
New

United States

An odd error i havn't found reproduced yet online. So when powering up the Osmo spins around to the right, then the left... hitting the 'stops' for both directions; then the gimbal powers off. Ive searched here and online but i havnt found an answer... any experts want to put in your tow cents?
2017-3-26
Use props
DPDMedia
New

United States

DPDMedia Posted at 2017-3-26 07:56
quick video of osmo spinning then powering off

An odd error i havn't found reproduced yet online. So when powering up the Osmo spins around to the right, then the left... hitting the 'stops' for both directions; then the gimbal powers off. Ive searched here and online but i havnt found an answer... any experts want to put in your tow cents?

I should note i had the latest firmware installed- 4.0.7, and in a effort to troubleshoot i downgraded to the previous 3.0.5 to no effect
2017-3-26
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Hit up DJI service.  I can tell you for sure that's not my normal startup.  Mine does go left and then right but not nearly as quick or as forcefully. It also doesn't slam to stop like that. Seems like it could self-destruct.  
2017-3-26
Use props
sbsware54
New
Iran

VERY BUGY ! DARK COLOR NOISE IN FOOTAGE , WIFI ISSUES , SOUND NOISE , LINES IN OVEREXPOSE AREA , NO UPGRADABLE BASE ON OSMO TIPS , FRAME FRAME ON LIVE STREAM, AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE .... , THATS A RUBBISH , NOT A CAMERA , MY CHILD CHINESE TOYS ARE BETTER THAN THIS USELESS INSTRUMENT ! I WILL TAKE A FILM OF THAT ENORMOUS ISSUES AND WILL SEND THAT TO YOTUBE! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ! DONT BUY THIS , YOU THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY !
2017-5-15
Use props
fans556889b8
New
India

Osmo is not working well with the app though it's connected to the phone it's just showing blank
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans556889b8 Posted at 2017-9-30 01:33
Osmo is not working well with the app though it's connected to the phone it's just showing blank

What mobile device are you using? Please try to reset WIFI according to the tutorial video below:
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules