Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extract Audio From Video
4885 9 2016-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ohmygeeks
New

United States

Sometimes you may be fond of some background music in the videos, but get on idea about the name of it even where to download it. In this case, you can extract audio from video, in other words, you can convert video to audio.

Extract Audio From Video with the 3rd Software
Various the 3rd video converter freeware support extracting audio from video like Handbrake, Freemake, etc.

Extract Audio From Video with Media Player
Some media players can not only play media files, but support to convert audio files out while users are playing some video, such as Windows Media Player, VLC, etc.

Extract Audio From Video Online
Audio-extractor is a simple online service to extract audio tracks from video files.

2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Very useful advice.Thanks for sharing.
2016-5-9
Use props
Frhyme
New

United States

Recently, I need to extract the audio from a music video. This new music video is purchased from iTunes.  I have to do this work because I like the song and I want to add it to my family video as the background music. I tried this method  but found it doesn't work for iTunes music video. so depressed.  Google recommend me a method to extract audio from iTunes music video, Can I do this? is it legal?
2017-2-6
Use props
marrryyy
New

United States

Thanks for your nice sharing. The way for me to extract audio from iTunes video is to use a DRM removal tool to remove iTunes DRM protection at first. Since all iTunes purchased or rented videos are combined with Fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you are eager to enjoy all these videos on non-Apple devices like android phone, Windows media player, LG smart TV, etc. You may have to get rip of DRM protection at first. TuneFab Apple Music Converter is the DRM removal program which is designed for all iTunes users to remove DRM protection and extract audio from M4V to MP3, etc. at a faster speed with zero loss quality.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Frhyme Posted at 2017-2-6 19:11
Recently, I need to extract the audio from a music video. This new music video is purchased from iTunes.  I have to do this work because I like the song and I want to add it to my family video as the background music. I tried this method  but found it doesn't work for iTunes music video. so depressed.  Google recommend me a method to extract audio from iTunes music video, Can I do this? is it legal?

Another way to get the audio from videos or audio you cannot download or extract, you can use an audio recording program such as adobe audition, set the input when you record to stereo mix instead of the default microphone, record the audio and save the file as an mp3.  
2018-2-10
Use props
Hoppenling
lvl.1

United States

When it comes to extract audio files from iTunes movies and TV shows, most of us will think of best audio recording software. But don't forget that there is also a recommended solution: using some video to audio converters to convert iTunes videos to audio with ease.
Here, I'm using iTunes DRM M4V Converter, which can not also remove DRM from iTunes purchases and rentals and convert iTunes M4V to MP3, AVI, MKV, MP4, etc. And then you can play iTunes videos anywhere without limitation.
2018-5-3
Use props
AgnesEvan
lvl.1

United States

If you are looking for a professional audio capture software, you can have a test withAudFree Audio Capture AudFree Audio Capture, which is a lossless music recorder any sound playing on your PC. Besides, it's also the smartest multi-track music capture that can record different audios from multiple apps.
2018-7-18
Use props
Miles_Gonzalez
lvl.1

United States

Before iTunes movies are encrypted, so usually you can't extract audio from video files but don't worry, with the drm media converter mac, not it is possible to extract audio from video quickly without progblems. check and try the software out by yourself and you will see what I mean.
2018-11-29
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Azerbaijan

Freemake video converter will extract audio ....

VLC video player will ....

Why play around .. Why pay .... When its free programs to do it ....

Nigel
2018-11-29
Use props
Lisace
lvl.1

China

The way for me to extract audio from video is to use the tool-Audio Capture Mac. It can help you capture all audio from chrome and other tool. Of course you can use it to extract audio from video easily.
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules