Great Product!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Although I've been a bit critical of DJI service, I feel it's time to give credit where credit is due. After some intitial issues, I have to confess that I am thoroughly enjoying my P3A. The few times I've had the opportunity to fly I have been very impressed with the stable flight, range and the multiple flight modes and features of this machine. Cudos to DJI for producing such a finely tuned and feature packed Quad! I have a couple of friends who own a fairly upscale quad and they are pretty envious.
Phantoms ROCK!
2016-5-9
Use props
joncbs
New

United States

Just bought my Phantom 3 standard and it does not fly I am not in a no-fly zone As indicated by there is no red circle However My Phantom 3 still will not fly No matter where I drive to it still tells me I'm in a no-fly zone It is brand new and has never left the ground What can I do??? the closeing to me is the Redskins stadium and I'm no where near the red circle for that is at list 5mile out side circle. but just in case I drove even farther way same thing.
2016-5-9
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

joncbs Posted at 2016-5-9 12:06
Just bought my Phantom 3 standard and it does not fly I am not in a no-fly zone As indicated by ther ...

Has it definitely got a good GPS fix?
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules