Multi flight mode or p ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wingover2016
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Which is the safest position to fly with? multi flight mode or the p position-gps  

2016-5-9
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

P-GPS I suppose, but any mode is safe if you know what you're doing.
2016-5-9
Use props
wingover2016
lvl.4

United Kingdom

helidan Posted at 2016-5-9 18:43
P-GPS I suppose, but any mode is safe if you know what you're doing.

thx helidan i just worry about a fly away and wondered if it was better to have multi enabled so i could fly it back in atti mode?  is it true that you have to have multi flight mode enabled to be able to move the switch from p to atti to enable it to work or will it just work by moveing the switch ? thanks.
2016-5-9
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah, multi mode allows use of Attitude and 'F' (functions) mode.  Just leave it enabled then you can freely choose what mode you want.  I use them all.
2016-5-9
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

wingover2016@ou Posted at 2016-5-9 13:55
thx helidan i just worry about a fly away and wondered if it was better to have multi enabled so i ...

before you start thinking you can just fly back with atti mode, you should get practice with it.    atti mode handles very different than P mode.   go to a open field and take off as normal.    switch to atti and get a feel for it.   if your drone starts to get away from you switch back to P.  don't get too crazy with things or go to fast.  your drone will no longer have brakes and will just drift so heads up.  and GOOD LUCK!
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

P-GPS is much safer and easier for beginners. But it is also necessary to practice in A mode in order to gain some experience of non-GPS flying.
2016-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules