1160 8 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
todd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063389 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.6667px]I'm at a loss and simply stunned at the response I just got from DJI.

[size=14.6667px]I received my P3P back from warranty repair a few days ago. DJI took care of the bill and turn around time was _very_ fast. Part of the repair was a upper shell replacement. The new shell has no stickers. They included metallic purple and rose color stickers but no gold stickers that come with the Professional. Did the chat and was asked to call DJI at 818-235-0789. I called and Ruben tells me that the repair center does not have gold stickers and that I can buy them from DJI for about $3 (I can't find any). I explain that the stickers are removed to make warranty repairs so they should be replaced. He tells me that the repair center does not have them. I explain this appears to be an issue DJI needs to correct but it does not change that they need to be replaced. I asked to speak to someone else. He puts me over to Pete. Pete tells me that the warranty does not cover the stickers. I ask where it states this. He states it does not. He tells me the warranty does not cover non-flight items. I ask where it states this. He states it does not. He tells me that he will put in a request for stickers but he doubts they will send the gold ones.

[size=14.6667px]I'm not making this up! DJI cannot replace 5 cent gold stickers? Perhaps they are real gold.

[size=14.6667px]I think it's _clear_ that they should be replaced under warranty if they need to be removed. DJI has come a long way in improving their customer service but that is not difficult when you start at 0 and are now at a 3. It's not like this is a $100, $50 or $10 part.... it's about 5 cents or less.
2016-5-10
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your experience, Todd. Could you leave me your RMA number here? Thank you.
2016-5-10
Use props
todd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063389 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't get to this forum often and did not recall posting this. But I thought it important to explain the outcome. DJI sent me an email and set me not only the replacement gold stickers but also the gold Phantom plate (don't know why but thanks) and 2 new props for my problems. I'll give credit where credit is due. Thanks DJI!
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

todd@copelandho Posted at 2016-7-27 04:51
I don't get to this forum often and did not recall posting this. But I thought it important to expla ...

Thanks for posting.
2016-7-26
Use props
fred.higton
lvl.1

United States

todd@copelandho Posted at 2016-7-26 16:51
I don't get to this forum often and did not recall posting this. But I thought it important to expla ...

I need your luck with DJI service. We all do.
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fred.higton@gma Posted at 2016-7-27 23:16
I need your luck with DJI service. We all do.

What was the issue you had, what is your ticket# ?
2016-7-27
Use props
fred.higton
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-27 11:56
What was the issue you had, what is your ticket# ?

I'm the one you keep banning, Ken D. Maybe that doesn't give enough clarity with how things operate around here it seems. Do I need a fresh IP range and email acct yet again?
2016-7-27
Use props
nwilson12
New

I have a problem with stripes across my mobile device screen when I have my aircraft on and an SD card loaded. I have tried two mobile phones and tablet and have the same problem. The videos come out fine. Its just the display on my mobile device. I've noticed that the stripes follow the lighter areas of what I'm viewing. Can you help please.
Neil.  Nwilson12@hotmail.co.uk
2016-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules